Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    Vettel with a fully functioning chassis is going to be in a mindset to take no prisioners.

I expect him to dominate this comiing weekend.
    Agreed, this is very likely.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    We'll see. I am not sure that his car was so damaged. IMO he was genuinely beaten by Webber and I think that Mark can strike again.
    Formula 1

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    I expect Nico to regain his form over the cheater
    Looks like most of the haters are out of the bushes again!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    The chassis argument was used in the case of Schumacher as well and his form has slightly improved since the Spanish Grand Prix. So we will see, what can Vettel do from now onwards, but it has been quite unusual to see him being so comprehensively outpaced by his team-mate for two weekends in a row.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I actually think that the new chassis story will provide Webber with the motivation he needs to stay focused and make his lead stick. In Spain and Monaco he was on another level, and I suspect he's found his groove.

Vettel's the one under pressure. Beaten by Webber, the team give him a new chassis, so now he really HAS to get it together.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fandango
    Vettel's the one under pressure. Beaten by Webber, the team give him a new chassis, so now he really HAS to get it together.
    Webber already used a 2nd chassis this season too.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Webber already used a 2nd chassis this season too.
    This weekend will be very interesting for a host of reasons,

Schumi-Rosberg -this will be rosbergs 2nd chance to avenge spain, coz i don't think a gifted 7th place really equals what happened with him in Spain.

Massa-Alonso - Prolly Massa's favorite circuit after lagos, and about time, he proved he's not alonso b!tch,

Webber-Vettel - lets see who would be the faster of the two, without excuses

Btw guys, is their any site paid or not which has really good coverage for US? I wish I was in UK for the free BBC feed

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    First of all, there was a FAULT found with Schumi's chassis and thats why it was replaced.

Secondly, the lengthening of the wheelbase was NOT done to please Schumi but because it is superior to a short wheelbase.

Simply because it allows Schumi and his engineers to dial it better towards the massive oversteering front and extremely loose rearend does not add up to favoring him.

So all this talk about how hard done by Nico is and there goes Schumi again pushing everyone around - and I would love to see Nico win - is just utter nonsense.

The Schumi haters would love that to be the case no doubt. The truth is that Schumi is is just THAT good and the way he drives is still superb.

Give him credit.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Do you know what the fault was? I haven't heard that reported.

Schuey is no doubt a very good driver but apart from a good defensive drive at Catalunya, I haven't seen much relating to his past brilliance. Now the dust has settled and his reputation as being the best adaptation driver in the history of the sport has been demoted down the list of his fans favourite phrases, we have so far seen a great driver struggle in his comback. I still think he lacks the edge he once had, but I would love to see him head to head with the like of Hamilton on a competitive basis...
    During the flyaway races there was some damage according to Ross Brawn and they had to repair the chassis and then upgraded to the more efficient longer wheelbase car. I have no idea what the damage was - maybe there was a crack and it was flexing??

I dont know about this "best ever" stuff, but certainly he did raise the standards of both the technical involvement of a driver - begun by Lauda - and fitness levels.

Fickle fans are not important and probablt do not understand what Schumi does anyway.

He is competitive with all the drivers, nothing "special" about Hamilton or any of the other top drivers - relative to each other. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Do you know what the fault was? ......
    wasn't fast enough