Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katxal
    i have a litlle doubt about one car.
    Sandro Wallenwein used an Octavia WRC at Germany Rallye Championship 2006...after that he sold it but my question is...where was the car in 2005?
    Thanks
    Obveously there was not much history for 2005, rumors say it was 2004 Szabo Gergely car from Hungary sold or offered by Erwin Weber Co. ... I will make sure by next week.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Carsten Mohe, with a Renault Megane, has won the Erzgebirge rally in Germany. It´s his first winning with his new car. Behind him, czech Jiri Pertlicek. Peter Corazza, one of main favourites, only fourth.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mathias Kahle, current german champion, is going to run rallysprint Luzicke Hory, in Czech Republic, in a couple of weeks, again with his Octvia wrc. More runnings with the Octavia are planned and will be announced. Our hopes to see him at the wheel of the Fabia s2000 again with a proper campaign are just cutting down...

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    my pictures of rally erzgebirge are online!!!

<<< Fotos Rally Erzgebirge >>>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good pictures as usual, Jolle . I was very impressed as well having a look at your Skoupil´s picture in the czech thread. What a sad weekend

Liked 3,305 Times in 1,741 Posts
    A video from the first ever win of Renault Megane N4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd4-b...layer_embedded
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    How did Mohe compare to the fast Corazza in the Mitsubishi ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    How did Mohe compare to the fast Corazza in the Mitsubishi ?
    Corazza had got quite rather bad luck in this rally. He made a mistake wlth stamping at controls on Friday and he was strongly penalized with five minutes. So the rally was over for him. He went flat out on Saturday instead making all eight fast times, and cutted down Mohe´s advantage from 6 min to 3 min 40 sec, but he made only the fourth final position. So, we can say, Corazza was clearly faster than Mohe, on the roads at least.

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morganmilan
    Corazza had got quite rather bad luck in this rally. He made a mistake wlth stamping at controls on Friday and he was strongly penalized with five minutes. So the rally was over for him. He went flat out on Saturday instead making all eight fast times, and cutted down Mohe´s advantage from 6 min to 3 min 40 sec, but he made only the fourth final position. So, we can say, Corazza was clearly faster than Mohe, on the roads at least.
    On the video I also saw that Corazza had a puncture on that superspecial kind of stage, he was catched by Mohe at that place. So that is extra time Corazza looses. But again, many gravel roads are not ideal for the Megane, still in early development. I hope that one day sooner or later the Megane will be able to follow the classic N4 cars.
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 3,305 Times in 1,741 Posts
    I hoped that the engine in this Megane would sound a little more exciting. Does it work best at low revs?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!