Page 340 of 344 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3435
    Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    iPhone? Thanks but I have plenty of things I'd spent my money on before a shiny logo

2. Likes: odykas (24th November 2014)
    Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    iPhone? Thanks but I have plenty of things I'd spent my money on before a shiny logo
    Well that's fab.

4. Likes: Mark (24th November 2014)
    Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Hey henners mate, nice to read you again. Yes I do enjoy my iPhone 6 a lot. I am especially glad for the great camera, as you have noticed on facebook. What else can I say ? It's beautiful, well built, fit in any trousers I wear, it's damn fast...just can't be more satisfied. Thanks for your recommendation !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

6. Likes: henners88 (26th November 2014)
    HTC decided to replace my broken HTC one x with a HTC one m8.... So all things considered I'm quite glad the old one broke . The timing was perfect . I've been playing with the M8 for a couple of days now and I like it. It looks good and behaves well. I still didn't get used with having a phone that doesn't have to be recharged twice or 3 times a day... In fact after more than 24 hours of moderate use it still has 54% battery juice left in it. It's quite odd that the front camera has 5 megapixels while the main camera has just 4. I'm not much of a selfie guy or make too many video calls so this isn't that useful to me.

The M8 is a very nice phone. A colleague of mine has one so I have played with the device quite a bit. Sounds like you had an excellent deal and I wish HTC had customer service like that when I owned their phones. Good to see they have improved.

I'm sure they were delighted to replace a phone that broke down 9 days before the warranty expired .

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    I'm sure they were delighted to replace a phone that broke down 9 days before the warranty expired .
    A few years ago my wife's iPhone 4's button broke about 2 weeks before the standard warranty expired. Apple changed it and she got a brand new phone that ironically is still working well for her mother who now owns it. Its always nice to get a good deal and piece of mind that you'll get a replacement under warranty.

I had a HTC Tattoo phone back in 2009 and it was always playing up. It finally died at only 7 months old and HTC wouldn't replace it unless they had tried to repair it 2 or 3 times. I had quite a wrangle with them over it so in your case it is good to see they have taken influence from other manufacturers that simply offer a straight swap.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    Hey henners mate, nice to read you again. Yes I do enjoy my iPhone 6 a lot. I am especially glad for the great camera, as you have noticed on facebook. What else can I say ? It's beautiful, well built, fit in any trousers I wear, it's damn fast...just can't be more satisfied. Thanks for your recommendation !
    Even your "skinny jeans"?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Any of my fellow iPhone 6 owners have any (easy) suggestions for preserving battery life on this iDevice? I've cut down screen brightness as much as I can. And I disable certain functions when I don't need them (like Bluetooth).
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

I turn off gps on apps I don't use regularly, and also background app refresh on most apps except things like social media and email. I have my screen down to just under halfway and also turn reduce motion on in settings. My battery will last an entire day no problem.