Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I think that the speed advantage gained by a manual box is over stated. I won a DTM race last year with a Auto box.

I like the idea of the championship leaders having default settings.
    Crank a few laps at Adelaide with the prescribed race settings we used ans see what you get, JB..

I'm curious...

I ballasted Homer pretty well in TOCA2 with an auto gearbox..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am happy getting 1 point for 15th in my first run in this. I seldom get time to turn the PS2 on these days, so a bit more practice would go down well. Last year I was able to lap in the low 1:12's at Adelaide (I had more time on my hands, and couldn't drag myself away from TRD3), with the occassional mid to high 1:11. I will get stuck into some practice sessions this weekend (I will finally have some time to myself), and set myself the target of breaking into the top ten. It may take a few races, but some of the tracks I really like, and thought I have put in fast lap times at some of them, though, I havn't measured my times against anyone else yet, that's new ground for me. I can't wait till the next round. At Eastern Creek, I'm gonna drive it like I stole it.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you better dirve it like you stole it, old man!

I'm not going to settle for no points again at Eastern Creek!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sooo looking forward to Eastern Creek as it's the track where I turned the corner in 06 in terms of being reasonably competitive. Will start practising later this week so that I can hopefully move up the championship leaderboard.
    Michael \"Beef\" Park 1966 - 2005 RIP
    Richard Britton 1970 - 2005 RIP

Go n-eiri an bothar leo!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can say I'm definitely disappointed, but I expected as much. My practice times were in the 1.13s and I couldn't even repeat that during qualifying or the actual race. Whatever happened in the race is irrelevant now, but I look forward to the next event which I will certainly be practicing for. Johnny Shell...the battle is on! haha.
    Bleacher Report Rally Community Leader

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    holy hell those are fast times for default set-up. did you guys we steering wheels, I know I didn't post that fast a time, but to be three seconds slower when I still ran the track nearly perfect, I got some work to do then.

but glad to beat my American mates
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i posted a DNF as i got slammed 3 times into the wall and spent most of my time in the pits
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I've done some laps at Eastern Ck and i'm in the low 1:07's on a default set-up, which I think based on last years times will put me in the lower reaches of the top 10.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    but glad to beat my American mates
    Hockenheim awaits, my friend...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bring it on

I'm bringing in a secret weapon, the R10 :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)