Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

A Man's Home is his Castle?

seems not, you couldn't make this up!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...is_Own_Kitchen

I really have to ask what the hell the woman was doing walking arround at 5:30am with her son?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats sad, people should have certan rights in their own home,

i do think he could have been a little more carful with the windows open, but i think it was just an accadent
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Regardless of the requirements of the charges, most jurisdictions take a dim view of this sort of thing if your nudity can be seen from public property. Now, if these windows were blocked from public view by shrubs or something and you had to be on the property to see into the window, no charges would have been filed.

There is probably more to this though. Either the police observed him for sometime themselves and decided he was trying to cause a reaction from those that saw him or they went to talk to him about it and he got all irate and obnoxious about the whole thing. Other than that, they would have just warned him to be more careful.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    I really have to ask what the hell the woman was doing walking arround at 5:30am with her son?
    Interesting story. If a man is found outside a residence at 5:30AM observing a naked woman in her residence, he's a perv and gets charged as a peeper. But if a woman is creeping around at 5:30AM obseving a naked man in his residence, he's a perv and gets charged as a flasher.

Brilliant. Makes perfect sense. Clear as mud. But that's Fairfax County and the Fairfax County Barney Fife Police Dept. for you.

That is exactly why I like living where I live now. Generally speaking, people here mind their own f'ing business!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    with all the problems in the world right now. The cops could have called or just a knock on the door. This is total bullsh!t. This country is on a mission to incarcerate as many people as they can. Actually in many cases prison should be for violent criminals. But this is a stupid case of people being idiots. But in this country men pay and pay to see tits and go to jail if they buy a piece of ass. But this craziness won't end in my lifetime.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That’s what distinguish woman from man, if it happened the other way around, that’s the man who walk through the window and found naked woman inside, he may be silent and enjoy what was happening …

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    FFS. Things are getting bad when you can't even air your balls in your own home, next they'll make scratching illegal
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I guess the woman called the police because the man called her in...

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Interesting story. If a man is found outside a residence at 5:30AM observing a naked woman in her residence, he's a perv and gets charged as a peeper. But if a woman is creeping around at 5:30AM obseving a naked man in his residence, he's a perv and gets charged as a flasher.
    I completely agree. It's ridiculous.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    '!
    Thats "equality" for you.
    "signature room for rent"