Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woody2goody
    I just hope they can put up the most rabid, clever and argumentative panellists who will destroy that disgusting piece of s*** Griffin.
    Confirmed so far are Jack Straw and Bonnie Greer. I imagine that Griffin will be put on the spot at some point and asked whether Greer should be sent home, as per the BNP's repatriation policy.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

BNP

Well after all the Hoo Ha its going ahead.Demonstrations today outside the recording studios to try to stop it. And is Peter Hain afraid of them?
    What will the viewing figures be ?
    Maybe more than normal OR will people switch over to watch something else ?

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    A bit messy but understandable given the raging emotions

Apart from holding the government into account of immigration policies, BNP don't offer anything else to mainstream politics other than a good laugh

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'll cheat and cut and paste what I wrote on Facebook

They should have Griffin back every week, he's comedy gold. What a wasted opportunity though: 80% of the programme was about race. Yes, we get it, the BNP are racist scumbags. That's not going to change; and as unpalatable as it might be, it's a valid viewpoint. Makes me sick just typing that, but there you go.

No, I wanted to see them probed about the economy, education, health, the environment (all the climate change denial BS has disappeared from their website - thank goodness for Google cache!), defence, Europe... everything.

They claim to want to be a respectable mainstream party, their policies should be put under the microscope for everybody to see. Oh wait, they've only got one policy: we don't really like the darkies.

Odious scum, but I'm glad the BBC had the guts to put Griffin on air so we could all see him for the raving moron he truly is.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    The BNP were shown up big time, and Griffin squirmed his way through - it was cringeworthy at times. It should preclude them from being on again.

However, the disappointment for me was Jack Straw. Constantly when answering questions he referred to his notes - clearly he had pre-planned questions and answers - Labour really are a bunch of buffoons. THe conservative woman (can't remember her name) was very impressive and, her being a Muslim, represented the MAJORITY of muslims in this country - which again should put an end to the BNP.
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezza
    THe conservative woman (can't remember her name) was very impressive and, her being a Muslim, represented the MAJORITY of muslims in this country - which again should put an end to the BNP.
    You mean the homophobic (except when she's on TV, then she's all nicey nicey) Baroness Sayeeda Warsi.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    For someone who is a leader of a political party he really should be a bit more clued up really. Suggesting Winston Churchill would be a BNP member. You can tell he's not exactly a student of history and exactly what Winston Churchill was fighting against during the war years.

Now if he wants a prominent figure of the 1940's who was mostly likely to be a member of a nationalist party then there are no shortage of choices, but they did mostly reside in Germany and holiday in Austria..
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    They talked about BNP on BBC World and said the BNP wants only "indigenous British" to live in Britain. What is an "indigenous British" and in what cave do they think they'll find one? Will mongrel Anglo-Saxons and Celts do, or are they going to try and dig something up from Stonehenge?
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    They talked about BNP on BBC World and said the BNP wants only "indigenous British" to live in Britain. What is an "indigenous British" and in what cave do they think they'll find one? Will mongrel Anglo-Saxons and Celts do, or are they going to try and dig something up from Stonehenge?
    Someone who can trace their lineage back to the end of the last Ice Age, apparently. That's around 17,000 years. Given that I've got an Irish great-great-grandfather and allegedly some French ancestors even further back, I guess I'll be off to Heathrow for my BNP-sponsored flight "home", wherever that might be

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Someone who can trace their lineage back to the end of the last Ice Age, apparently. That's around 17,000 years. Given that I've got an Irish great-great-grandfather and allegedly some French ancestors even further back, I guess I'll be off to Heathrow for my BNP-sponsored flight "home", wherever that might be
    The only indiginous population are those who can say their ancestors were here when the english channel finally got flooded and we were cut off from continental Europe, even then that took decades to go from a river to a swap to a sea.

It's thought that the Celts actually came from central Europe, around Austria-ish, the Romans came from... you know where, and bringing a lot of people with them. The Angles came from Germany, the Vikings came from Norway and Denmark, the Scots came from Ireland, and the Normans came from France.

Given all that I think I'm not on too shaky a ground to say that we don't have *any* indiginous population.

Having said that, the biggest population influx the UK has ever seen, bigger than the Vikings, bigger than the Norman conquest, has been immigration from Poland since 2004. However the big difference is that they weren't quite so interested in killing us all, burning our villages and taking our lands, which had been the traditional approach.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums