Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1059
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jas123f1
    It will be interesting to see if Felipe can keep his staff (eg. engineers) or if Alonso gets the best ones approximately same way as Felipe did 2008 - I must say that I have my doubts ..
    Felipe had teh same engineers in 2008 as he had in 2007. You're posting rubbish, again.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Felipe had teh same engineers in 2008 as he had in 2007. You're posting rubbish, again.
    Sure. You are right Massa had the same staff 2008 than 2007 - a mistake from me - it was Kimi did lose his race engineer 2009 .. and 2008 was Felipe’s year.. (Because Kimi had an order to help Felipe, as back pay for the end of 2007 - as we know) ..

However.. "Luca The Boss of Ferrari" is today speaking (too) much b*** s*** about Ferraris latest world champion.. Kimi Raikkonen.

Ferrari Boss didn't never understand “what kind” on human Kimi is and he maybe never didn’t like him or even wanted him to Ferrari – it was Todt who tog Kimi to Ferrari..

I think he wanted a new Schumacher to Ferrari.. but today Mr. Luca di Montezemolo maybe has started understand that the Schumacher in his imaginations newer have existed. Now he is speaking that it’s “Schumacher’s twin brother” which is leaving Ferrari and taking seat in a Mercedes.. not the really one ??

Now is Santander money and Alonso “the saviour” of Ferrari.

(Brawn, Todt, Schumi with his help driver Barrichello and Kimi are out and what Chris Dyer will do next year is not clear for me but how ever he is the only one of “the wining teams personalities” who left) and now Luca The Boss of Ferrari speaking b*** s*** of Kimi and dreaming that it’s “Schumacher’s twin brother” who is leaving them - and same tame giving credit to Santander because they gave Ferrari money to kick the man he don’t like (and probably never did) Kimi Raikkonen – but who was in many easy the best driver in the greed..

Never more Ferrari for me
    mokin:
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Sure. You are right Massa had the same staff 2008 than 2007 - a mistake from me - it was Kimi did lose his race engineer 2009 .. and 2008 was Felipe’s year.. (Because Kimi had an order to help Felipe, as back pay for the end of 2007 - as we know) ..

However.. "Luca The Boss of Ferrari" is today speaking (too) much b*** s*** about Ferraris latest world champion.. Kimi Raikkonen.

Ferrari Boss didn't never understand “what kind” on human Kimi is and he maybe never didn’t like him or even wanted him to Ferrari – it was Todt who tog Kimi to Ferrari..

I think he wanted a new Schumacher to Ferrari.. but today Mr. Luca di Montezemolo maybe has started understand that the Schumacher in his imaginations newer have existed. Now he is speaking that it’s “Schumacher’s twin brother” which is leaving Ferrari and taking seat in a Mercedes.. not the really one ??

Now is Santander money and Alonso “the saviour” of Ferrari.

(Brawn, Todt, Schumi with his help driver Barrichello and Kimi are out and what Chris Dyer will do next year is not clear for me but how ever he is the only one of “the wining teams personalities” who left) and now Luca The Boss of Ferrari speaking b*** s*** of Kimi and dreaming that it’s “Schumacher’s twin brother” who is leaving them - and same tame giving credit to Santander because they gave Ferrari money to kick the man he don’t like (and probably never did) Kimi Raikkonen – but who was in many easy the best driver in the greed..

mokin:
    For me the crimson cars will always be special, but it is very difficult to like the current management. I think that Felipe is the next to go...
    Formula 1

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Don't mind Luca's words, he's an a$$hole.
    He pushed out Todt, Brawn and Schumacher, so getting rid of Kimi was even easier given his unexpected poor results.

mokin:
    IMO you shouldn't have been a Ferrari supporter in the first place, Ferrari isn't a team for people who support specific drivers and such cases usually end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    This kind of dinosaur styled statement just demonstrates a need for individualism IMO...
    And proves without doubt that you are not, nor never have been (despite what you have claimed), nor never will be, a Ferrari fan.

You're absolutely right...
    I've been a Ferrari supporter, and I'm not particularly bothered if this is not seen as a diehard, allegiant stance on the terraces at Monza, but I have taken pleasure in seeing Ferrari win in the past. I have no desire to be accepted into the fraternity and be called a fan thank you very much.
    Then do us a favour and do not attempt to understand the Tifosi or to cast a judgement upon them, as you are not qualified or knowledgable enough to contemplate what it takes to be a Tifoso.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I just hope to god that some of the sentiments displayed on this very forum is not an accurate reading of the level of acumen required to be a Tifoso.
    You talk about acumen?!
    Try starting with learning that God is written with a capital G.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You talk about acumen?!
    Try starting with learning that God is written with a capital G.

All depends on what "god" you are talking about, and whether you belive in such foolishness. Oh that's right, there is one and only one. All others are mere inposters right?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    For me the crimson cars will always be special, but it is very difficult to like the current management. I think that Felipe is the next to go...
    Yes - i'm afraid you are right, Felipe is the week link now when Schumi isn't there any more..

Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    IMO you shouldn't have been a Ferrari supporter in the first place, Ferrari isn't a team for people who support specific drivers and such cases usually end in tears.
    Yes - I would never sell my soul to a team like FERRARI.. IMO it's nor a honest team – has never been - so why i should sell my soul to this "idea"? It's really not worth it, when looking in Ferrari history and unfortunately it’s not either getting better rather in opposite direction..

mokin