Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DD

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

DD

"DD" is 7 seconds off pace from the leader, and 4 seconds off the next position. No one, not even the Danica bashers, can compare he to anyone but the backmarkers of ther past.

The IRL, as it struggles to grow the series, needs to get rid of the dead weight in the series that does nothing but give it a black eye. Two black eyes in this case. Maybe more on a cold day...

With so much talent available, the series should take a page from the US F1 team, who apparently have refused to take ride buyers for their testing program. It is time for BB to pull her license and get both of her silicone jugs off the track, and send them back to a marine sancuary where they can be used as floatation devices for injured sea life.

If DD gets in the way during the race (and at 7 seconds off pace, the leaders will be on her around lap ten) she should be blacked flagged, or waved in for a pit stop. ( )( ) does not belong here or anywhere. Send her back to Chavez!
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    she seems to run ok on ovals, but shes horrid on a road course, I hope the IRL tells her not to race tomorrow
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm usually a supporter of Milka, because I think she's shown steady improvement over the past couple of years. But this weekend, she doesn't have any business being on this track. I don't want to see any racer being told he/she should not start a race, because I think it could set a bad precedent. But, in this case, I think Barnhart should very, very seriously consider it, because this is NOT a good situation right now. For anybody, including Milka.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    She has been very slow, and that's with running a lot of laps, so there doesn't seem to be any sort of improvement going on this weekend. Milka is usually fine and I don't really like to bash drivers for being slow, but a 111-112% off pole is not good. In Europe there's usually a 107% or 110% rule that prevents people who are to slow from starting. And I don't know what Milka gets out of this - isn't this money better spent on ovals only, combined with Grand Am racing?

I don't criticize DRR for taking her on though, gotta pay the bills. If pay drivers were banned there'd only be 14-15 starters at most...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I asked Michael Andretti what he thought of her, not trying to get him to bash her just asking him if he thought she was a danger out on the track. His response was actually interesting, he says we need more milkas to switch it up out there. He says when he would race there used to be more milkas. He went on to say that it makes for better racing to pass and use stratedgy to get around her. If she is holding people up it might help other drivers use lapped traffic to make a pass on the ones on the lead lap. Interesting view I was kind of surpised.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PT's been blogging from his website, since Racer.com has been offline for a week or two now. He had a comment today on Milka:

"I’ve got to comment on Milka. She’s a disaster out there and it’s beyond even funny. Why do they give her a license? She’s what…seven seconds off me, so eight seconds off of Briscoe. That means Ryan’s gonna be lapping her every nine or ten laps if we’re green all the way! Why do they let her drive? Why does she want to embarrass herself so bad?"

http://www.paultracy.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PT hits the nail on the head.......
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not a good sign when Frankie Muniz in an Atlantics car is posting a faster quals time than you. (let alone, the rest of the Atlantics grid minus Lefevre).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does the IRL enforce a minimum speed during the race?
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    Does the IRL enforce a minimum speed during the race?
    Normally, yes. I would expect "mechanical" problems and an early retirement.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true