Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Nationwide COT- Ford Mustang.

Well, it is official, Ford is using the Mustang for its Nationwide entry of the COT, and unlike the Cup car, these cars really look actually pretty appealling. I know...some of you wont buy that these cars will race better, but I think if anyone in NASCAR, whether it be team owners or officials thought that COT wasn't working, we don't have the announcement of the COT intro for 2010.

Here is the Mustang:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/s...7290351&Ref=AR
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the CoT looks so much better with a spoiler, but the mustang decals are horrid, do not flow with the front at all.

so, is this assuming Chevy will still be the Camaro, Dodge the Challenger, and Toyota, as a Prius :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Celica would have been ok, of course they don't make it anymore. The new Solara is fairly sporty, so i'd go with that instead of the Camry.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Well, it is official, Ford is using the Mustang for its Nationwide entry of the COT, and unlike the Cup car, these cars really look actually pretty appealling. I know...some of you wont buy that these cars will race better, but I think if anyone in NASCAR, whether it be team owners or officials thought that COT wasn't working, we don't have the announcement of the COT intro for 2010.

Here is the Mustang:

Since the COT doesn't resemble any production car, they could put any model's graphics on it. The COT is 13 inches longer, 1.5 inches narrower, 5.5 inches lower than the stock Mustang with a 2 in narrower track. At least the stock Mustang is a rear driver.
    God bless the whole World.

\"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\"
    President Dwight D. Eisenhower
    April 16, 1953

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    .... and Toyota, as a Prius :
    With a KERS system.
    God bless the whole World.

\"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\"
    President Dwight D. Eisenhower
    April 16, 1953

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa

Here is the Mustang:

It's not a bad move as far as marketing is concerned. At least you can associate the Mustang with performance.
    "Racing is life. Everything before or after, is just waiting." Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    GM keeps saying they want to go with an Impala, which proves how they ended up in bankruptcy I guess.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    damn, hoping GM would go for the aveo
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The new Camaro is hot.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    The new Camaro is hot.
    My husband drools over the Camaro but he won't part with the coins it takes to buy one.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt