Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I still haven't realised, what hit me! Must have been a mound or some tree roots hidding on the exact spot, I had the bright Idea to make a cut!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramore
    Why don't you organize the championship through a plug-in, such as http://rbr.onlineracing.cz. It is much more easier and more people will participate for sure. It will take you probably 15 min to install all of the required updates and the pug-in itself. Check it out. I might join if you do it through the plug-in.
    I think the general idea here is to keep it a casual and fun championship. Too many rules and it takes the fun out of it, and you'd only have your own conscience to deal with if you cheated and won.
    Besides, the list of cars on the Czech site (and the mass of cars in the RSRBR add-on) are those already available / and people have already got, to a certain extent, because they're on the Kazhol and BHmotorsports sites for example.
    I've replaced the default RBR cars with my own selection of GpN cars, useful if you're not sure if they're going to work or not and you can 'chop-and-change' them if they dont.
    I've got no objection to people using different cars, because we get to see who is using what in the entry list and when people post pics of them.
    "I rolled......................I retired"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LCD
    I still haven't realised, what hit me! Must have been a mound or some tree roots hidding on the exact spot, I had the bright Idea to make a cut!
    Incredible crash LCD!
    Neither I have understood where did you hit.
    Luck was with you this time,after such an accident you didn't face any mechanical damage in your car
    ..speed with no limits..
    fan of Kimi Raikkonen and Mikko Hirvonen:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As I said, my mechanics deserve a medal, for putting the car together
    In such a 'solid' way!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProductionCup
    I think the general idea here is to keep it a casual and fun championship. Too many rules and it takes the fun out of it, and you'd only have your own conscience to deal with if you cheated and won.
    Besides, the list of cars on the Czech site (and the mass of cars in the RSRBR add-on) are those already available / and people have already got, to a certain extent, because they're on the Kazhol and BHmotorsports sites for example.
    I've replaced the default RBR cars with my own selection of GpN cars, useful if you're not sure if they're going to work or not and you can 'chop-and-change' them if they dont.
    I've got no objection to people using different cars, because we get to see who is using what in the entry list and when people post pics of them.
    Yes im only doing this for fun. Although i do have the RSRBR 09 mod, but will be a while till i install that. I also have enough mods to keep me happy.
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Newbobs 1 got off to a fast start, mainly because it's fairly straight and open................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    .....made use of my pilots licence........

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ........showed LCD how to take THAT corner......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ...but then slid wide near the end of the stage against a tree which popped the drivers' side door open.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ...which for some reason refused to close no matter how hard I braked or accelerated. Well, it was hot inside the car