Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mark you have quoted the solution..... Not that I have tried it or anything....
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    The Stig got a lap in the FXX? OH my.....I wish I could get this show. I haven't found a way yet to get whole episodes of the current season on the net yet. I was given a tip for HDI which allowed me to watch some BBC live, but it was always news, and the program itself messed up my computer so I had to dump it.
    The Stig was Michael Schumacher. So basically Michael just drove his Fxx around the track wearing stig overalls and helmet
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donney
    Mark you have quoted the solution..... Not that I have tried it or anything....
    no of course not..... because that would be wrong..... :

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rah
    If people wanted to watch it now instead of in a couple of years when it gets on their tv you could try typing something like http://www.watchtopgear and maybe put something like a .net after it. Not saying that that is the address or anything but it might be worth a try.
    Sure, if you don't mind being bombarded with 50 damn ads every 25 seconds. Honestly this link was the biggest pile of mouldy horse cack that I metaphorically stood in since the great AOL flood of 1997.

For Shame... Booo!
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    Sure, if you don't mind being bombarded with 50 damn ads every 25 seconds. Honestly this link was the biggest pile of mouldy horse cack that I metaphorically stood in since the great AOL flood of 1997.

For Shame... Booo!
    I only see one add at the start. Kill it and watch. Hey if you want to watch it without any hassles wait a year until it is shown on SBS.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rah
    I only see one add at the start. Kill it and watch. Hey if you want to watch it without any hassles wait a year until it is shown on SBS.
    You don't get foreign nudies with your service though
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.