Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Yes and they failed to win good points... Monaco last chance for something decent IMO.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It could be worse, they're solidly in the midfield, ahead of BMW, STR, Force India and a match for Renault/Ferrari on the day.

I am getting annoyed with the lack of points though, Nakajima needs to get a move on and the strategy clearly isn't a strong point. If they get their KERS up and running I'd hope to see an improvement, especially seems how it's not battery based.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Very disappointing. Williams seem to have a quick car and yet they can't convert that speed into decent points. I'm hoping that a return to Europe sees an improvement
    Well, I see things differently. It's the team's job to make a fast car. It's the driver's job to race competitively. I think the second one is lacking in Williams.

Their second driver is a pay driver, and their star driver at best is in the same category as DC and Rubens. Only thing is, he'd be lucky if he retires with half their number of wins.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    williams looks fast in FP sessions, because they simply run with less fuel than others.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    williams looks fast in FP sessions, because they simply run with less fuel than others.
    I think that this is the truth, unfortunately...
    Formula 1

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Williams can't get even into the points on merit, so they seem pretty much doomed. Have to mention again that it's difficult to imagine them higher than P8-P9 in WCC this year.

I think that Williams may shine on circuits like Monaco and Montreal as they have traditionally been quick on tracks, which put extra emphasis on mechanical grip. But besides that, don't expect much elsewhere, to be honest.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

That about sums up how I feel about Williams form this year. I really hope they can turn it around but I fear they have wasted their best chance at big points/podiums already.

Does anyone think that with a car that appears to have such a narrow setup window Nico could really do with a more experienced team mate to share data with?
    All other opinions are wrong....