Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by e2mtt
    Mikey is an idiot, and usually a horrible driver. I was just glad to see that the spin didn't hurt Jr. any. (Maybe it cost him 1 spot.)
    I wouldn't say that he's a horrible driver, but he's not consistent with his driving. Some tracks he excels at - like Daytona - but others he's terrible. And you can't base anything off of last season. I'll stand up for him for last season as last year was a total transition year. He was using cars that he was going to use for one season only and attempting to keep in the races while looking ahead to his Toyota for the next season.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Every team in NASCAR cheats. Hell, every team in F1 cheats. The good ones have smarter guys reading the rules and don't get caught.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    He was real impressive when he spun Jr.
    Equally as impressive was when Joonyer took out half the field in the Shootout! :
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I still don't see why CHEATERS are allowed in the race when others ( perhaps who just haven't been caught yet ) are sent home. Untill that happens the cheating will get worse. Great driver/team or great CHEATERS???