Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A change for my bro's team, due to Pedrosa's recent injury, surely an exception should be made.. cheers.

"The Lost MC Racing"

MotoGP:
    69 Nicky Hayden Marlboro Ducati 1.75

250:
    4 Hiroshi Aoyama Scot Honda 1.25

125:
    93 Marc Marquez Red Bull KTM 1
    94 Jonas Folger WWC Aprilia 0.5

WSB:
    84 Michel Fabrizio Xerox Ducati 2.5
    56 Shinya Nakano Aprilia Racing 2

WSS:
    50 Eugene Laverty Parkalgar Honda 1

Total = 10.

thanks pat, hope you understand..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    A change for my bro's team, due to Pedrosa's recent injury, surely an exception should be made.. cheers.

"The Lost MC Racing"

MotoGP:
    69 Nicky Hayden Marlboro Ducati 1.75

250:
    4 Hiroshi Aoyama Scot Honda 1.25

125:
    93 Marc Marquez Red Bull KTM 1
    94 Jonas Folger WWC Aprilia 0.5

WSB:
    84 Michel Fabrizio Xerox Ducati 2.5
    56 Shinya Nakano Aprilia Racing 2

WSS:
    50 Eugene Laverty Parkalgar Honda 1

Total = 10.

thanks pat, hope you understand..
    Yep, that one will be fine. Although he still gets Corser's points from PI obviously, I'm not just giving him 16 bonus points!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    Yep, that one will be fine. Although he still gets Corser's points from PI obviously, I'm not just giving him 16 bonus points!
    eheheh, thats fine pat

thanks for accepting the change..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny hurlock
    bless for ant west to score me points
    Likewise; I don't think NoBlouse is going to bag too many points in WSB this year... but you never know, the Kawasak could come good... mokin:
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Standings after Qatar WSB and WSS:

Pos Team Name Forum Member Points total
    1 Ginger Racing Ginger 122
    2 PN Corse Patnicholls 106
    3 Riconciliazione Project Leopardsleeping (2) 97
    4 Team Hurricane Mx311 85
    5 The Master Leopardsleeping 80
    6 Team Alcohol Corny 80
    7 The Underdogs Harsha (2) 76
    8 Eddie the Eagle Racing Ninjamaster 76
    9 Alpha Cheap Monday Performance tha_jackal 75
    10 Blurnsballers Dr_Zoidberg 73
    11 Dunder Mifflin Racing Lanky_Wes 73
    12 Lost MC Racing Lost MC 71
    13 Team ASR ASR 66
    14 Fest Racing The Fest 63
    15 Team Ausino Maxu05 62
    16 Team Extreme Harsha 42
    17 Rated JH Jonny hurlock 39
    18 NoBlouse Racing The Phantom 36
    19 Brass Monkey Racing Neninja 23

Full details:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...0-K6VpKw&gid=4
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Everyone may outpace riconciliazione project position easier in the next race.
    Being the third with a rider whose plate number is the same, coincidence again... is quite good result, as the team was shaped to introduce friendship mission rather than the performance itself. However the team owner would never be tired of telling the riders to keep up the pace and pick up the gauntlet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh the shame,the agony...

the factory team is being outpaced by the satellite teams

the shame of it..

prepares to slit his wrist
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey pat, just noticed by bro's team (Lost MC) didn't received Troy Corser's points for round one, he's received Fabrizio's since the swap, but not Corser's from Phillip Island, if that makes sense..

I really didn't want to point this out because im pretty sure he'll jump above me now

But yer!

Cheers!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    hey pat, just noticed by bro's team (Lost MC) didn't received Troy Corser's points for round one, he's received Fabrizio's since the swap, but not Corser's from Phillip Island, if that makes sense..

I really didn't want to point this out because im pretty sure he'll jump above me now

But yer!

Cheers!
    No, it's correct.

Corser got 8 points at Phillip Island, Fabrizio got 24. At the weekend Corser got 14 points and Fabrizio got nothing. Your bro has 8 points listed for that spot (under Fabrizio's name due to the way the spreadsheet works) since I did a tweak to take account of the change, so it's correct.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmmm.

Was having a check of the test times t'other day, and obviously having a quick look through for my riders...

Toni Elias...check

Scott Redding...check
    Andrea Iannone...check

Aleix Espargaro....er.....

And as it turns out, he's dropped off the entry lists between the January provisional list and the current list - as have a few others [and there've been others added].

So it may be time for a slight rule amendment regarding this gap between the start of the WSB season and the start of the MotoGP season. It's an unavoidable situation that you have to put in a complete team before the WSB season starts, because you have a budget to work to for all classes. But of course, in that time the MotoGP entry lists may change or people may get injured as has happened to Dani. But since the MotoGP season hasn't started, in theory you can jiggle about with your team for that bit since things aren't off and running (once your WSB squad is set and the season begins, that's that - as it is once MotoGP reaches round one time).

So I am implementing - with immediate effect - the following amendment to the rules:

"World SBK begins on March 1st. Complete teams (I.e inc your MotoGP riders) should be submitted by Feb 26th to score points for that round.
    If submitted later they will still score but only from that point onwards and not in retrospect.
    Once the WSB season begins, those riders are fixed until the first transfer point barring exceptional circumstances. The MotoGP/250/125 riders may still be changed until that season begins, and are then also fixed until the first transfer point."

So that should help out anyone who picks a rider who then before the season starts has been bumped off the grid for whatever reason [like me with my team, obviously! ] having to avoid going a third of the season without a rider.

-------

With this in mind, I'm swapping Aleix Espargaro (no longer riding) for Ratthapark Wilarot. Corny's the only other team with a rider selected who's now not competing (Toni Wirsing, bargain basement 250cc selection), which you're welcome to change - and indeed anyone else wanting to edit their GP selections only can do so before we get underway next weekend.