Page 53 of 121 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    just a little interruption

Hey Spacman - you guys must have gotten is a big shipment of Maui Wowie!!

British Wind Turbine Possibly Hit by UFO
    Thursday, January 08, 2009
    E-MailPrint
    Share:
    A wind turbine in northeastern England stood wrecked Wednesday with one of its giant 65-foot blades torn off — after it was hit by a UFO.

Locals were woken by the 4 a.m. smash after strange lights were spotted streaking towards the 290-foot-tall generator on a wind farm.

Baffled power chiefs said of the smash in Conisholme, Lincolnshire: "We have a team investigating."

There was no trace of the missing blade.

A UFO expert said: "We are very excited."

A woman motorist told how she saw a UFO zoom towards the wind farm and strike the turbine.

Dorothy Willows — who lives half a mile from the scene of the hit-and-run — was in her car when "strange lights" loomed in the evening sky.

"The lights were moving across the sky towards the wind farm," she said. "Then I saw a low flying object. It was skimming across the sky towards the turbines."
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Seriously though dude. Sure Hamas talks big now but if Israel left them alone to do normal things normal countries do then I doubt they could be arsed launched rather ineffective rockets at Israel.
    For the most part they were left alone. The only justification for issue with the Israelis they have is the lack of economic trade with the state of Israel and the power issue. Both of these tho go back years to the point where the Palestinians were sending the kids across the border with explosives to commit suicide in downtown Tel Aviv. I don't think tho the US would back Israel, nor any other civilized nation would back them if the Palestinians laid down all arms and played the game of dragging the Israeli's into the court of public opinion without shooting and bombing. They have never tried this tack yet.

Again..read the Hamas charter and tell me why the Israeli's would negotiate with these characters and think they were dealing with people who wanted peace.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    ....... the British authorities there a royal headache. .

I'd call it Terrorism (with a capital T) wouldn't you? But of course not, after all it's ancient history and has no bearing on this discussion.............. You will admit that they were terrorists won't you?

However the zionists were justified in using TERRORISM to get their end result.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Hell Assad wiped out a whole town of 20000 when it got uppity in the 80's and no one talks about the Syria human rights abuses on this board.

OK shower man how about some more details please, which Assad, what town, how many killed, or is this just another one of your rash generalisations? (Just like your crap about Pol Pot). How about spending the time to do some research and post a few links?

"Before the attack, the Syrian government called for the city's surrender and warned that anyone remaining in the city would be considered as a rebel."

Sounds a bit like the warning given to the British by the zionists before the King David Hotel was bombed, doesn't it? And the warnings given by the israelis before the bombed lebanon.

"even the most conservative (but not radical) elements within Syria did not rise to the aid of the Brotherhood, nor strongly expressed sympathy, largely because of the Brotherhood's violent means and actions, compared to Al-Assad's initial patience in dealing with them, until the attempt on his life and Hama's uprising. Thomas Friedman points out that never again have Muslim extremists threatened the Syrian government."

Muslim Brotherhood, no relation to the terrorist group I suppose? Are the Muslim Brotherhood OK to use terrorist acts in your opinion?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Besides...I asked you to read the charter of Hamas and tell me why Israel should trust Hamas to do anything but launch more rockets?
    Heck, I don't even understand why Israel is there. If they weren't, they wouldn't have to worry about the Hamas rockets or charter.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    OK shower man how about some more details please, which Assad, what town, how many killed, or is this just another one of your rash generalisations? (Just like your crap about Pol Pot). How about spending the time to do some research and post a few links?

"Before the attack, the Syrian government called for the city's surrender and warned that anyone remaining in the city would be considered as a rebel."

Sounds a bit like the warning given to the British by the zionists before the King David Hotel was bombed, doesn't it?
    http://www.mafhoum.com/press2/63P58.htm
    I don't buy it, it's all lies.
    Not in a thriving, open democracy such as Syria.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    http://www.mafhoum.com/press2/63P58.htm
    I don't buy it, it's all lies.
    Not in a thriving, open democracy such as Syria.
    What's all lies, your support for zionist terrorists?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Sounds a bit like the warning given to the British by the zionists before the King David Hotel was bombed, doesn't it? And the warnings given by the israelis before the bombed lebanon.

"even the most conservative (but not radical) elements within Syria did not rise to the aid of the Brotherhood, nor strongly expressed sympathy, largely because of the Brotherhood's violent means and actions, compared to Al-Assad's initial patience in dealing with them, until the attempt on his life and Hama's uprising. Thomas Friedman points out that never again have Muslim extremists threatened the Syrian government."

Muslim Brotherhood, no relation to the terrorist group I suppose? Are the Muslim Brotherhood OK to use terrorist acts in your opinion?
    The Muslim Brotherhood are scum...but to wipe a whole town to get ride of them is a tad much. That said...Israel hasn't wiped out Gaza to get rid similar scum and you guys are screaming....

As for the proof....Rani put it up...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Heck, I don't even understand why Israel is there. If they weren't, they wouldn't have to worry about the Hamas rockets or charter.
    I see it the other way around. Funny isn't it?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's all lies, your support for zionist terrorists?
    I don't support terrorism against civilians, be it fundemental muslim, white supremist or zionist. You on the other hand support one yet denounce the other.