Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1202
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Go and spread butter over the genitals of ten hamsters and then tell me what you think.
    Thanks, Daniel!
    The forum can always count on you to 'spread' the word on anything you've experienced, good or bad.
    Did you like it yourself so much you've decided to 'spread' the word?

GO Daniel - spread those b*****ds !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Funny Rani, these guys sit in their comfortable British existence and call you a coward. I wouldn't call anyone a coward for defending their home. I may not some of what the IDF has done but not one of them will answer my question who startest this latest outburst in violence and war?

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    Israel normally puts up with quite a bit of provication before they respond. They did with Gaza with numerous daily rocket and mortar attacks aimed at mostly civilian targets over a long period of time..
    Israel also has made it very clear that when they respond it will be with force, not just tit for tat. They always have.
    Further as I pointed out when your opponents remove their uniforms and fight in civilian clothes and hide among the civilian population the odds of innocent people being killed rise exportionately.
    When you come under fire from an area you blanket that area with return fire. You do not stand there and try and figure out which individuals are shooting and which are not. You do that and you will likely end up dead.
    Sure Israel called in artilley and air strikes on buildings they thought were being utilized by Hamas. They did not want to send troops running towards said building while a machine gun cuts them down.
    Certainly mistakes were made. Always have. Always will.
    And I am sure some Israeli troops and officers were overzealous. A polite way of saying too quick on the shoot or too nasty.
    Hopefully they will be properly identified and dealt with.
    But when your enemy follows no rules, including fighting according to the Geneva Convention, which includes proper uniforms, it is understandable why some Israelis got carried away.
    Hamas started it and when Israel responded innocent lives were lost.
    As has been noted rocket and mortar attacks on Israel have started again despite the ceasefire.
    I totally agree.

Various sources say the recent shootings are non Hamas but rather small independant cells. They'll get what they deserve (72 virgins in heaven, of course) eventually.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    pro Israeli
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    In close quarter street fighting a molotov cocktail dropped on top of an armoured vehicle is a very effective weapon.
    In Afganistan IED's have killed and wounded most of the Cdn. troops while in Armoured vehicles.
    Incidently Eki this is while the tiny Finnish contingent cowers is a safe part of the country.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, Daniel!
    The forum can always count on you to 'spread' the word on anything you've experienced, good or bad.
    Did you like it yourself so much you've decided to 'spread' the word?

GO Daniel - spread those b*****ds !!!

I totally agree.

Various sources say the recent shootings are non Hamas but rather small independant cells. They'll get what they deserve (72 virgins in heaven, of course) eventually.
    watch this

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=26483

shouldnt Israel be tried for war crimes? After all germany was

i am talking about all the innocent people Israel has killed..
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hamas are going to have a tough time finding enough virgins to go around.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hamas hav Katyusha rockets!?!?!?!?! You guys should be scared!!!!! They're only like WW2 vintage weapons and they weren't even that great at the time
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Hamas doesn't even control everyone in Gaza as far as creating war is concerned. That is one of the definitions of a failed state. The IDF has to answer to someone for some of their excesses but I can easily think that there will be some accounting and punishment if anyone crossed the line but as I keep telling people, war is messy so it is best not to start one with an enemy that has more resources and a willingness to use them. I guess the Hamas guerillas and irregulars haven't figured that out.

You pick a fight with a bigger guy, don't whine when he kicks the daylights out of you. Hamas is not upset that 1500 Palestinians died by the way, not when it encourages people like Daniel, Steve and Eki to defend them.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    In close quarter street fighting a molotov cocktail dropped on top of an armoured vehicle is a very effective weapon.
    In Afganistan IED's have killed and wounded most of the Cdn. troops while in Armoured vehicles.
    Incidently Eki this is while the tiny Finnish contingent cowers is a safe part of the country.
    dont blame the finnish if your govenment like to send your boys to get killed, its all your own choise
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hamas hav Katyusha rockets!?!?!?!?! You guys should be scared!!!!! They're only like WW2 vintage weapons and they weren't even that great at the time
    I don't get it too. What's there to be afraid of a rocket which can kill you if it hits your house or anywhere in your vicinity ?

Do you grasp the concept of weapons being deadly even when they're primitive?

You'd be scared of a rock if it were about to smash your head, everyone would.
    And rocks are way older than Katyushas, They're from as way back as WW1!
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Daniel...if 20 drop on your housing subdivision tell me they wouldn't do horrific damage.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".