Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    I didn't think Schumacher still worked for anyone. I assumed he was a freelance consultant.
    Freelance or not there's always some obligation - and some rule about what you can do/can't do and what you can wear while doing it... especially in the high-branded world of motorsports - lol I imagine all these sponsorships and agreements makes it hard to go out in the world and not offend someone somewhere - especially in series where the cars are just plastered with stickers.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Michael

I understood that he was a consultant,adviser,and had a life time job at Ferrari
    I thought Jean Todt was now managing director,and Schumacher was also doing some testing if an opinion was needed.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    I understood that he was a consultant,adviser,and had a life time job at Ferrari
    I thought Jean Todt was now managing director,and Schumacher was also doing some testing if an opinion was needed.
    He does do testing for them. He was part of the F430 Scuderia development team (don't know about California).

But, probably that is just a consultancy/testing contract, and doesn't cover other areas like advertising rights etc.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver