Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Danica fans

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, drama does seem to follow Danica. Earlier today it was rumored by other that she would be driving there. Then the same website said she was no longer running for the seat but it is official that AGR will run there. Who else can they get though?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is Paul Tracy dual citizenship?

tic
    rh
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the AGR link up is confirmed, drivers aren;t yet though.

Media Release
    A1GP
    Date: 01 October 2008
    Press release number: PR0334
    Embargo date: For immediate release

Andretti Green Racing to Run USA Team;
    Michael Andretti to Unveil Driver Lineup at Zandvoort

London, Great Britain – A name that stands for American racing royalty will join forces with A1GP World Cup of Motorsport for Season Four. Andretti Green Racing (AGR), the most successful team in Indy Racing League history, announced today it will run the US entry in A1GP beginning at Circuit Park Zandvoort, The Netherlands this weekend.

“We are very proud to be representing the United States on the level and competitive playing field that is provided by A1GP,” said team co-owner, Michael Andretti. “Andretti Green has been fortunate to enjoy a reasonable amount of success in just six seasons of operation and we’re looking forward to joining the world stage of A1GP.”

Andretti, who is a racing legend himself, will be on hand at Circuit Park Zandvoort to announce the team’s Season Four driver lineup.

Andretti Green Racing, which is owned by Andretti and partners Kim Green and Kevin Savoree, has taken three IndyCar Series championship titles (2004, 2005, 2007), two Indianapolis 500 wins (2005, 2007), one Firestone Indy Lights championship (2008), an overall American Le Mans Series (ALMS) victory at the 2008 Detroit Sports Car Challenge and an LMP2 class victory at the ALMS 12 Hours of Sebring (2007).

A1GP Chairman, Tony Teixeira, commented: “We are proud to have such a successful and well respected team involved with our series. Over the years some of the most famous names in motorsport have been associated with the A1GP, and to have one that is synonymous with racing at its highest level in the United States can only help to raise the profile of the series both there and worldwide. ”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco Andretti and Danica Patrick will be AGR's drivers for A1GP, trust me. Danica will be in the driver's seat in the Netherlands.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Marco Andretti and Danica Patrick will be AGR's drivers for A1GP, trust me. Danica will be in the driver's seat in the Netherlands.
    i do believe you, but only because that was said on the UK coverage of the IRL long before you mentioned it

I can't wait to see how Danica performs against relativley unknown lower formula drivers like Adrian Zaugg and Jerome Bleekamolen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGarage
    i do believe you, but only because that was said on the UK coverage of the IRL long before you mentioned it

I can't wait to see how Danica performs against relativley unknown lower formula drivers like Adrian Zaugg and Jerome Bleekamolen.
    It couldnt of been on UK coverage for that long because according to my sources at AGR, they only confirmed and found out about them driving recently and it was a last minute thing.

Oh and Danica will show all of them how to drive. She will win this race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    It couldnt of been on UK coverage for that long because according to my sources at AGR, they only confirmed and found out about them driving recently and it was a last minute thing.
    on the Chicagoland coverage on Sky Sports the in studio guest (Christopher Tate) said the current rumour coming out of the states was that AGR would be running A1 Team USA and that Marco and Danica would be drivers.

I posted the story on this forum back at the start of september... http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...d.php?t=129341

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGarage

Did you have this same feeling of giddiness when Buddy Rice raced in A1GP and didn't do much?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Did you have this same feeling of giddiness when Buddy Rice raced in A1GP and didn't do much?
    i was actually semi surprised buddy did so badly. there will be no element of surprise is Danica puts in the same performances.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Danica is going to run away with this race. She is taking those boys to racing school this weekend. You wait and see!