Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    That's a bit like saying the only reason Kimi was ahead was because of the superiority of the Ferrari in the dry isn't it
    No, that would be like what you were saying, considering you said that it was only Hamilton's ability.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    he couldn't control the engines from failing, but changing a wheel was at his discretion.
    IMO he lost the Championship there and than, those 8 points he could have brought home would have been enough in the end, if I'm not mistaken.
    The gap was over 21 points at the end, so those 8 points would have been irrelevant.

You say you are an MS fan, but this quote of yours clearly proves that you don't know him at all.
    The MS of the Benetton era might have done it, but the Ferrari era MS would never have done that.
    Well, I became MS fan during the Benetton time. But even during Ferrari times he showed how far he will push the issue, just look at the hungarian GP in 2006.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    The gap was over 21 points at the end, so those 8 points would have been irrelevant.

Well, I became MS fan during the Benetton time. But even during Ferrari times he showed how far he will push the issue, just look at the hungarian GP in 2006.
    His DNF in the 2006 Hungarian GP is due to contact with PDLR rather than him having a failure because of a misjudged flat tire.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    His DNF in the 2006 Hungarian GP is due to contact with PDLR rather than him having a failure because of a misjudged flat tire.
    It was against Heidfeld, not pdlr. But still, he was so much slower on those destroyed inters than others on drys, but he kept fighting for 1 or 2 more points instead of pitting for safe points. That is the "racer" thing to do and I am quite happy he displayed such character even at the end of his career. Kimi took the same approach, circumstances a little different, but the point the same.
    "signature room for rent"