Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    then why was Sarah whooping her at Kentucky in an underfunded car

Danica is ok in great equipment, put her in a lowerfunded team and she will be lucky to crack the top 15

also Qualifying is one thing, the race is another
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    And Garyshell, too bad you arent here to shake on that bet. I guarantee you Paul will not finish higher than Danica or Marco and he will not qualify as good as they do if he even races.
    Put up or shut up. I have a crisp $5 bill here that says you are wrong. I accept the terms of your bet regarding their relative finish at the next oval where they meet, as stated above. Looks like I will be enjoying a couple of cold ones on you after that race!

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Put up or shut up. I have a crisp $5 bill here that says you are wrong. I accept the terms of your bet regarding thier relative finish of the next oval where they meet, as stated above. Looks like I will be enjoying a couple of cold ones on you after that race!

Gary
    The IRL needs to market this, because I'm watching the next race just to see who wins this bet!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    There are fans.
    There are super fans.
    There are rabid fans.
    There are obsessed fans.
    The latter are a little scary.
    Sorry, but he worries me.
    I was one who said Danica would win sooner or later but she is not all that good. Maybe better than average but not by much.
    His hero worship is to my mind obsessive and not reasonable.
    That is just my personal opinion.
    Mods: If you feel I am over the top please just delete my post.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will be amazed if Danica wins more than 31 races.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    On the practice show Davey Hamilton said he talked to TG and Walker/Vision will not be at the last two races.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    On the practice show Davey Hamilton said he talked to TG and Walker/Vision will not be at the last two races.
    Thanks for the info MDS.

So garyshell, I guess our bet is off this year but next year if he even races, I'll take you up on that. He will not beat her on an oval unless she has an unforeseen DNF.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are you looney? Danica is not a good driver whatsoever.
    Normally, when drivers receive their first win, their momentum carries through to the next races. Their confidence goes up, and you see them shine in a good way.
    Danica won Motegi, but how many podiums has she had to backup her fluke win? Zero. Only one top 5. The girl has a very poor attitude in every situation, and she needs to stop focusing on who's out to get her.

On a more personal level, i'm sick of the Danicamania all over the place, because all she claims to wanna do is race race race, but then she poses in the swimsuit version of SI, and that's all she is known for.
    Honestly, the ICS has turned into some sort of auto racing "WWE" let by the famous Danica Patrick.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the info MDS.

So garyshell, I guess our bet is off this year but next year if he even races, I'll take you up on that. He will not beat her on an oval unless she has an unforeseen DNF.
    Oh, so now we are adding stipulations to the bet? Nope, the bet is as originaly stated:

I guarantee you Paul will not finish higher than Danica or Marco and he will not qualify as good as they do if he even races.
    Nothing was said about "unforeseen DNF". But that cuts both ways. If Tracy goes out before them you would collect.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ...unless she has an unforeseen DNF.
    I just hate when those foreseen DNFs come up and bite you. "Well, the crystal ball says Roth will spin you into the wall on lap 53, so better play it safe and park the car on lap 51."