Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Ireland 2009

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc_flipper
    You must rember that a large amount of the people on this forum's experance of rallying of opening the door for Lobe while he signs a photo (inculding me
    There's also a large amount of people here who have followed the sport from the good old days, many have even competed at the highest level, so their frustration is equally valid.

The reason the good old days are called that is because they were good, and those of us that remember them are old. The only thing constantly complaining does is raise our blood pressure, there comes a point where we have to let it go as unfortunately the organisers/sponsors quite clearly don't care, it's all about getting the best return on their investment which quite clearly goes against what "we" want.

Even though the current state of the WRC is heartbreaking, I'll still be here for each event and them in charge know that.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Quite a lot of Citroën flags
    Well, it's not as if there's a lot of choice when it comes to picking a manufacturer to support *g*

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Loeb lost some time there... mmm...

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    jepp, he was off the road

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
    LOEB S. / ELENA D. / "Very tricky again, lot of water. I had good informations from gravel crew. I went into the gras and then had vibrations in wheel."
    twitter.com/paddocknews

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    It's 'Mac'
    Sorry finger got stuck on the ANY key

hrmmmmm are there any photos (websites) from Rally Ireland?!
    I know of one but others are available

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by valmacher
    LOEB S. / ELENA D. / "Very tricky again, lot of water. I had good informations from gravel crew. I went into the gras and then had vibrations in wheel."
    A bit of a moment will probably see Loeb go into cruise control. There's only 6 proper stages left and its his to lose at this stage.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Atkinson is really eating time in on H.Solberg. I guess 4th place would be quite a good result for his first run in a Citroën.

PS: According to WRR, Urmo Aava only has a budget for two rallies. I actually thought he was on for 8 events with Stobart. Any of the Estonians that can confirm what the status is?
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Atkinson is really eating time in on H.Solberg. I guess 4th place would be quite a good result for his first run in a Citroën.

PS: According to WRR, Urmo Aava only has a budget for two rallies. I actually thought he was on for 8 events with Stobart. Any of the Estonians that can confirm what the status is?
    At the moment Aava has budget for only Ireland and Norway. There is a possibility he will do some more rallys later.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaanus
    At the moment Aava has budget for only Ireland and Norway. There is a possibility he will do some more rallys later.
    I hope he can find a bit more funding I am a big fan of Urmo. It is great to see someone with a bit of raw pace. If he can't get himself anymore WRC seat time then I would hope he tries for something in the IRC. I think he could be in line for a win if he picks events to suit his style.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Hirvonen really doesn't try to push more it seems...just cruise