Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    If Loeb had lost his licence what problem is there with him driving on the stages and having Elena driving on the public roads?
    The problem is that by the Finnish traffic law you can drive without a driving licence only on closed road section where there are no other cars, a special stage of a rally does not fulfill these requirements as there are other cars on the stage at the same time.

Apart the police nobody really knows for sure why Loeb got a different treatment compared to others who were caught , not so famous drives, maybe because this is no Monte-Carlo where you get disqualified due to wrong type of headlights....
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    just a question to the finnish people...which win ridiculed the local boys more and made you so bitter ?? Martins or Loebs ?? can we have a poll ???

Liked 78 Times in 34 Posts
    >>which win ridiculed the local boys more and made you so bitter ??
    >>Martins or Loebs ?? can we have a poll ???

Ericsson 1989!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "San Romolo opettaa"

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    my god...a Swede winning in Finland....the world is a different place since that event occured...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sauron
    Well, nothing is certain on Earth. For example, Basso was also favorite to win in Madeira, but... One mistake, and even great pace isn't enough to clinch the victory. And even Loeb, even on his favorite ground in Germany or France, isn't guaranteed to triumph: a wrong tyre choice, the weather's surprise or smth else, not talking about possible technical problems, can deprive him of victory.
    He'll win, you can't hope those things happen. You have to seek about Rautenbach or Elena wrong notes ;p

Anyway, before the year I was totally sure Loeb would win the championship hands down already in the middle of the season, instead it has been tight until now (the difference is in Jordan, without that accident on road section, then Loeb would be already quite ahead). At least thanx to this 'battle', thanx to JML raw speed and first victory record in Sweden and thanx to Gigi of course we are having little more than zero emotions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    just a question to the finnish people...which win ridiculed the local boys more and made you so bitter ?? Martins or Loebs ?? can we have a poll ???
    Neither one i guess, it takes skill and balls to win here, everyone knows that only a topdriver can do that, but i personally rank Loebs win higher, because Märtin did have no real competition after the Peugeot bearring episode.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Neither one, don't quite get it why you think we are bitter? Thing is we do recognise true champions and give them the credit what they deserve. During the years we have had all sort of lucky champions and world best drivers trying to win NORF but they have failed in it for obvious reasons, it takes more than just being lucky to win NORF.

So maybe you should try to find someone else to fight with today, like I noticed you managed to do yesterday, because all in all this is just sport and there are far more important things in life than to be bitter because Sebastien Loeb won NORF 2008 after all he is real champion not a lucky winner.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly
    He's 27, finished 3rd in JWRC on rally Finland 2006 as a guest driving a group N Civic. Has been driving a group N Mitsu for 1,5 year now. First time on a WRCar.
    So thats who he is?
    I was there and he was absolutely amazing in the Civic in 2006.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    So maybe you should try to find someone else to fight with today, like I noticed you managed to do yesterday, because all in all this is just sport and there are far more important things in life than to be bitter because Sebastien Loeb won NORF 2008 after all he is real champion not a lucky winner.
    This is the best post i saw today. Thanks my friend. mokin:
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    So thats who he is?
    I was there and he was absolutely amazing in the Civic in 2006.
    Yes, I had a chance to talk with him at the shakedown, he seems like a guy who walk on the ground and according to him self, he was there only to do a few competitive stage times.
    Funny is that he said its difficult to get the Focus going without using the launch system, at the first stage he stalled the car in the corner we where spectating, lol it sure took some time for him to get it going again.
    Aja kovaa Pena.