Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what a horrible race. They get 8 laps on a set and some aren't even getting that. Running at best 3/4 of their regular speeds at IMS. Amazing, especially after Stewart's complaints earlier this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nothing better than making a mockery out of the race at the Brickyard...this is a huge race and here they are maing it a joke.

Goodyear should be able to make a better tire. I don't place much blame on NASCAR for this one. How different is this tire from Pocono? From New Hampshire? Those are the tracks that are closest to the set-up that teams use at Indy - Goodyear should've checked their notes.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Call the race. Too risky for the drivers.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant wait for Tony Stewart.s post race interview.This is not a good advert for goodyear tyres.Roll on next week!
    2010 NASCAR pickems champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Somehow I don't think this is Goodyear's fault...it's all on the shoulders of Nascar IMO. Tire wear is always an issue at this track and Nascar didn’t let them test the crap of today car there, except for a certain few who got to do a tire test for Goodyear.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MD24
    I was looking forward to watching this race but a F*** joke this is turning out to be.

Hopefully nobody will get seriously injured before the end of this race.
    same here, Indy is a great track, but Goodyear has failed to produce a tire to last 10 laps, what a disgrace
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GARYGAZZA
    I cant wait for Tony Stewart.s post race interview.This is not a good advert for goodyear tyres.Roll on next week!
    And no one better pull him into a trailer and tear him apart. Just heard Mike Helton on ESPN...even though he tried to be as business-like as he could, you could hear the frustration in his voice at Goodyear.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sween
    Call the race. Too risky for the drivers.
    I'm with you on this. They're lucky that no one has gotten hurt yet. And the worst part is that if a crash is bad enough at Indy things end up in the stand and fans could easily get hurt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    Somehow I don't think this is Goodyear's fault...it's all on the shoulders of Nascar IMO. Tire wear is always an issue at this track and Nascar didn’t let them test the crap of today car there, except for a certain few who got to do a tire test there for Goodyear.
    Well, they keep on talking about the 48 and 24 cars which are wearing down to the cords...maybe it's because the HMS cars always appear to be crabbing down the racetrack. The 20 car isn't wearing as bad and doesn't appear to be crabbing...

Could that be part of the problem?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    now they are closing pits while under green before the comp. caution.

This has to be Nascar most disgraceful race ever, I've never seen such crap. Nascar and Goodyear better refund all the tickets for the fans, to watch this non-sense and BS Caution every 10 laps in disrepectful to for world of Autoracing
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    now they are closing pits while under green before the comp. caution.

This has to be Nascar most disgraceful race ever, I've never seen such crap. Nascar and Goodyear better refund all the tickets for the fans, to watch this non-sense and BS Caution every 10 laps in disrepectful to for world of Autoracing
    Let's compare this to F1 i 2005...Oi!