Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    if you believe that ANY current F1 car is 100% legal and above board then you also believe in little fairy's living in your garden
    Hey! Leave my garden out of this - and besides, "fairies" is no longer politically correct!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I read in my Local Racing Mag, that Newey prefers the Renault over th Ferrari, due to the lower Temperatures it produces, allowing a more sculptured bodywork for aero Efficiency.
    Also Newey has gone back to the twin keel front end!
    Ayrton Senna Is the one true GOD!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think that one factor that we should bear in mind when analysing Red Bull's decision to swap engines is Renault's future in F1 as a team. There were some rumours a while ago about Renault possibly closing the doors of the factory team. So perhaps, just perhaps, if Red Bull were to outpace Renault, Renault chiefs might well decide to continue in F1 as just an engine supplier for Red Bull, for example...with Ferrari, that is never going to happen, and realistically you are not going to be able to fight for world championships in a "customer" Ferrari if one of your opponents is your engine supplier. With Renault, we don't know what'll happen if customer cars start to beat the works car, but with Ferrari we do.
    “Leave me alone!”