Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Collard in the Pescy just had a very weird accident, almost like there was a lack of brakes (or attention!)

Seems to have carried on though
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A lot happening so far. 009 still leading class as far as I know. The ACO's live timing seems to be a bit slow to update.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    A lot happening so far. 009 still leading class as far as I know. The ACO's live timing seems to be a bit slow to update.
    quite slow, lucky the radio is on top of its game
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Yeah the radio is the best of the lot. It's quite good cos I'm writing an essay with the radio on and Eurosport in the background so as soon as I hear the radio talking about something I can switch to the TV in time to see it happen

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    they are running 12th and 14th overall so they are running very well, they both already have a lap over the 3rd place LMP2 car
    Yes you are right they should be better than i thought, Porsche is always Porsche.
    But my favourite VM car is going behind of Essex 1, due their team owner VAN MERKSTEIJN is driving it, which is drastically slower than Bleekemolen and Verstappen, but what else if he's the boss, which pay everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    lead Peugeot #8 in the garage, gearbox Problem
    Noooo, this is the tragedy, my mainland countryman's dream, to be the 1st portuguese to win this classical event could in the vain again, god damn it!

Actually racing for position over 4 hours in

Interesting that Montagny has put in a 3:20 lap time where last years pole was a 3:26 and fastest lap of race was 3:27. Is this down to development, weather or sneaking something past the ACO?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any predicitons if will rain?
    Then the lowered power categories cars may go forward due the handling advantage.
    What happened with Team Essex with 7 pitstops instead of VM with only 6 until now but, why still are close, and Bleekemolen are going away by Elgaard, anybody could tell me?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    Interesting that Montagny has put in a 3:20 lap time where last years pole was a 3:26 and fastest lap of race was 3:27. Is this down to development, weather or sneaking something past the ACO?
    I think its a little of everything.

as for the pitstops, both RS Spyder are both on 7 stops, I think the Essex group is alittle better than VM. very surprising not to see much attrition yet? maybe the LMP2 teams are tired of all the tharshing they got from last year and went for more reliability.

so far a great run for the Oreca boys and the Dome
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Dome chassis will use Toyota Supra GT HV-R hybrid engine to challenge Peugeot and Audi at next year, like Charouz car are also using GT1 engine of DBR9.
    Since Maassen is on the Essex, so they become technically official and all 3 drivers are so regular and fast. Instead for VM, only 2 drivers are super fast and experienced on any big race, the weak point is their boss which has just lowered category race experience, for himself Spyder are just not easy car to drive.