Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i been to australian grand prix i was excited about it was good and fun good race too
    motorsports is cool

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    am going to sepang in june, not for f1 but for the 2nd meeting of the formula bmw asia series to talk to some teams about my proposed race seat for next year, then will also probably attend their support race at shangahi in October to not just discuss things with a number of the formula bmw teams, but watch the f1 as well! will be my first time in another country attending a gp after being to every melbourne grand prix since 96
    Michael Schumacher - the most succesful driver in formula 1 history - ROBERT KUBICA!

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitey
    am going to sepang in june, not for f1 but for the 2nd meeting of the formula bmw asia series to talk to some teams about my proposed race seat for next year, then will also probably attend their support race at shangahi in October to not just discuss things with a number of the formula bmw teams, but watch the f1 as well! will be my first time in another country attending a gp after being to every melbourne grand prix since 96
    Good luck!! let me know how you get on, and if you do get the drive, please send me a picture of yourself and the car. Just PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Belgian Grand Prix -16th September 2007.

What tickets did you get astraracer? I've sat all around the track on the friday and saturday, but only at Rivage and the hairpin at the top of the hill on race day. La Source is probably the best place to get tickets these days.
    Weve just got general admission this year as we want to move around alot, plus we are on a bit of a budget, i.e. we are tight lol. We are thinking of watching friday from les combes, qualy from Pouhon ( ), then the race from the new bus stop chicane. Someone told me general admission cant get close to Eau Rouge, it would be a shame to go all that way to get a rubbish view of it.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitey
    And was meant to say, good luck to you mate, hope it works out

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I meant les Combes would be the bets place to watch from these days not la source. Nope you wont see anything decent from general admission of Eau Rougue. Its all blocked by the grandstands, the best place to view Eau Rougue if you have general admission is from the shopping area, sounds daft but you'll know what I mean when you see it.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by f1icemen
    i'll be going to silverstone with two mad friends this year we are sitting in luffield then on the monday after Silverstone off we drive to Dover and over to Belguim we go for the f1 test days at Spa... then back over the channel and to brackley to watch the honda charity event

going to be a good two weeks of formula one fun!!

I think im at Luffield all 3 days
    2005 TOCA Race Driver BTCC Champion
    Staffordshire Uni Student: 3rd Year

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwf1
    I think im at Luffield all 3 days
    If you have a grandstand ticket for Sunday then you will have roving rights to any grandstand on Friday and Saturday. Luffield is probably the best place to watch the race from but don't miss out on seeing the cars around Abbey, coming through Copse or indeed entering into Stowe. I would also recommend standing on the outside of Chapel and watching how the cars change direction through the Maggots-Beckets complex - it's truely awesome every time you see it.

Don't forget your earplugs if you're in a covered grandstand as the sound becomes amplified and after an hour and a half you'll do damage to your hearing and it can actually be quite painful.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlMetro
    If you have a grandstand ticket for Sunday then you will have roving rights to any grandstand on Friday and Saturday. Luffield is probably the best place to watch the race from but don't miss out on seeing the cars around Abbey, coming through Copse or indeed entering into Stowe. I would also recommend standing on the outside of Chapel and watching how the cars change direction through the Maggots-Beckets complex - it's truely awesome every time you see it.

Don't forget your earplugs if you're in a covered grandstand as the sound becomes amplified and after an hour and a half you'll do damage to your hearing and it can actually be quite painful.
    nah no grandstand for me mate and i dont need ear plugs.....i was standing in a garage with a V10 engine reving and warming up for nearly a whole day
    2005 TOCA Race Driver BTCC Champion
    Staffordshire Uni Student: 3rd Year

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwf1
    nah no grandstand for me mate and i dont need ear plugs.....i was standing in a garage with a V10 engine reving and warming up for nearly a whole day
    You sure you're not deaf already?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro