Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You hate it or love it,theres only 2 ways in this game... Its still worth of trying...
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    typical Next gen racing game, amazing graphics but **** racing.

the drifting craze is still out their, I assumed after about 10 NFS drifting games, the people would get sick of that stupid version of they call racing.

if you aren't allowed to have anything for the race, why play it, it the default setup is a tight feel, I will hate the game, since I drive with it very loose.
    From the demo I though that the racing was actually quite good. The thing with the TOCA/Race Driver franchise is that it isn't an out and out simulator but just a racing game that is designed to be fun. Okay so if you brake too late you can sort it out in an unrealistic way but if I want to have something that is a bit more tricky then I'll play Forza.

And who cares if it has drifting in it? I'm more fed up with people bitching and moaning than having to do drift racing, change the record and then just don't buy the bloody game.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Loved the demo for this, downloaded it on my Xbox360, especially liked the touring car online racing. Then i naturally bought the game, and i have to say its very very dissapointing, codemasters had made some enjoyable games before this, but Grid is just too shiny for my liking, it looks good, and the graphics and such like, are very good, but after about an hour its very easy to find this new game very boring, its gone too main stream for me, it now resembles games like forza motorsport and that other one, i have never liked those kinds of games, and i cant stand the drifting rubbish or even the US mussle car garbish in this game. I have always preffered a proper raceing car sim, with a dedicated championship base, toca race driver 3 atleast had the V8's and DTM, this new one doesn't even have one of those.

It could and should have been much better.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should have read this thread before i bought the game. Its a NFS clone!
    Buying cars then doing them up, it just doesn't appeal.

Race Driver 3 was much better. Toca Touring Cars 2 was even better than that.
    If you aren't touching, you aren't racing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They have the rights to the f1 now though, don't they?

That should be much better.
    If you aren't touching, you aren't racing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe, but i bet they go and ruin that with all the dodgy extra championships and back ups.