Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlaF1
    Does she still have the MG from last year like?
    Yes, its hers. Im fairly sure she will be at Brands.

Quote Originally Posted by VX_Rules
    Honda ZS and MG Integra lol.

I just hope that the Hondas fixed soon, those MGs need to retire!

Fiona Leggarte : lol
    As much as I love the ZS, they have had there glory and need to rip!
    Saying that,I wouldn't say no to one more FINAL season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My take on some of the liveries.

VXR: The grill looks even more like moulded plastic than last year, could do with the normal chrome finish I think. The rest of the car looks more like an interim livery, as though they just did a standard design before a sponsor comes on board with an influence on the final finish.

Seat: Just needs an Aussie Vineyards logo and an outline of a kangaroo to become popular down under! but I like it and should make it stand out better than the silver/yellow of old.

Robertshaw Chevrolets: Good to see the Chevrolet works colours on the grid even if its not a Chevrolet backed effort. Although I think Allisons car with 'Houseman dry lining' could of worked better with the darker blue than white (unless it was a late addition).

WSR: The new white additions breaks up the orange and looks good from what I've seen, but they seem to of been camera shy today.

The other BMW's: Jacksons new tie in with BMW gives them a good excuse for staying white I suppose, but I think Motorbase could of carried over the base design of last years Toledo liveries to break away from 'another bunch of all white BMWs'.

Of the others, the John Guest livery has always look good with a professional finish now theres 2 of them! The John George Integra looks a lot better, the BTC cars look ok. No doubt they would like a sponsor to influence their design more and the new Alfa's? well it makes a change from the normal red. I'd like to see what others colours they come up to go with it when they get some sponsors on board.

I thought I'd do a couple of quick 'what I had in mind' liveries:

By c8nay
    liveries.batracer.com

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    The VX livery is starting to grow on me, looks better out on track. Although it wouldn't harm them to add a bit more black and white as a contrast instead of plain red.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the VX livery is the wrong shade of red. It is far too dull compared to previous incarnations. It definately needs the griffon and perhaps a bit more chrome. (I can't believe I wrote that.)
    It needs to be rosier, richer and maybe sweep the graphics back.
    Why is dislexia such a difficult word to spell?
    What did the Romans ever do for us? Yes yes apart from the roads, drains, Hadrian\'s Wall, wine etc. Nothing see!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Trent
    I think the VX livery is the wrong shade of red.
    I'm just glad the green has gone!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like the BATracer liveries you've done their! Perhaps any chance of an updated BTCC carset any time soon on that game?
    Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not for a while I expect. There are a number of new sets ready for the devs to add, but they aren't in much of a rush to add them. I just started to make the S2000 templates for my own use at the moment.
    liveries.batracer.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyway new pictures? I'd love to see side views of all the cars.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im sure we will seem some changes before Brands.
    Stick a Chrome strip on teh Vectra and it will make it look so much better. Then again, the VXR range has body coloured grilles.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    VXR looks like it was thrown together at the last minute for the purpose of having a car for the media day. I'm sure that given 10 minutes with a decent piece of line art (and I've been looking long and hard) I could easily do better than this.

Those SEATS do look classy as do the TD Halfords Civics. Coporately they both look thought out properly.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!