Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fearless prediction-33% drop (if not more) in participants for this round.....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Fearless prediction-33% drop (if not more) in participants for this round.....
    Any particular reason?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTLarsen
    Any particular reason?
    Sweden and the Monte are popular WRC events. This one less so....

jso1985 can probably corroborate this point. I hope I'm wrong, but historically entries drop off throughout the year.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope I'm wrong, but historically entries drop off throughout the year.
    No doubt you are right, but I do hope that we don't loose 1/3 already!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Had another few shakedown runs:

1:29.69
    1:28.77
    1:28.51
    1:27.93
    1:28.84
    //waves

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sweden and the Monte are popular WRC events. This one less so....

jso1985 can probably corroborate this point. I hope I'm wrong, but historically entries drop off throughout the year.
    Yep, sadly you're right, every year Sweden is the rally with most entries, then they drop slowly and in mid-season rallies it's usually half of what it was in Sweden.

but we can always hope this year will be different!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprint
    Hehe sorry Will, only 555 for you!

RedBullToyota
    Are you giving cigarretes to under-age kids? you could face a huge ban, and playing Fall Out Boy is not gonna save you
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    Are you giving cigarretes to under-age kids? you could face a huge ban, and playing Fall Out Boy is not gonna save you
    Do 555 even sponsor Subaru nowadays?
    //waves

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jso, did you get my times?
    I had to do my rally early.
    Day 1:
    Bugger of a way to start the most diffficult rally of the season, very slow on the 1st stage. A nice high speed slide at 180k's on stage 2 with no damage. Stages 5 & 6 were done on dry gravel tyres and it rained during both stages. How we set a PB on stage 6 I don't know! Stage 9 saw us slide wide into the trees and a slow roll right at the end of the stage! Stages 10 & 11 were just rotten, the SS I don't think we missed a thing. We hit the bridges, the barriers and the trees!
    Day 2:
    Started a bit better and went faster by 2 seconds on the 1st stage. Got stuck on hte rocks in stage 2 which forced us to roll and lost time. We picked up some time during the day and went pretty good up to stage 5 where it was wet again but we had the good tyres on this time. On stage 7 we went 4 secs faster than day 1! On the SS I went in too fast on the 1st bridge and clipped it and nearly put us into the creek! Lost too much time to worry about a place this time...

Man, what a tough time this weekend! We hit nearly everything on Day 1 and followed it up with some fast times on Day 2. Thanks to the mechanics who kept us going with a near fresh car after each service. Sorry for the damage. Will do better...

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Final shakedown before we start the event. Upped thepower ratio to +2 and it seemed to help.

1:25.84
    1:24.93
    1:26.12

Found great lines on the second run much better than before. If I can keep that up we'll hopefully score good points. Looks like a tough battle for the podium though.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout: