Quote Originally Posted by br21 View Post
Hats off to Malcolm Wilson!! So many people (here also) laugh at him, that he thinks only about the money, makes slow cars, etc, etc. And when opportunity arises he was the one who was most determined, most motivated to get Ogier. He really did a lot to achieve it, got money, convinced Ogier, let him drive his car, etc, etc. Only Tommi was trying to do the same, rest thrown white towel. OK, they said they have good teams, drivers, etc, etc already, but we will see their faces at the end of 2017... For me it's huge achievement by Wilson and whole MSport team, they all proved to be real fighters desperately wanting to achieve something big. Of course automatically they saved their business for few more years easily, as now it will be much easier for them to sell/rent cars. Cool to follow 2017, MSport during last few seasons was private team trying to fight with huge manufacturer teams, now situation changed as they have by far the best driver available. And that driver liked the car they build. So if I were guys from other teams I would start to fear about the future.
Nice try Malcom but nobody believes you.