Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WANTED: Rotax Masters drivers needed.

WANTED
    Rotax Masters (over 32) drivers needed to start new class at Mosport Kart Club

Ask yourself these questions -
    Do I watch the action from the sidelines as my son/daughter flies around the track and wish I was out there?
    Did I use to race, but I don't now for whatever reason?
    Have I seen someone come off the track with a huge smile and wish it was me?
    Do I have the need for speed? 2-stroke kind of speed?

Well, if you answered yes (or even maybe) to any of these, then get yourself a good used Rotax, there are plenty of them (or use your kids) and join the Mosport Kart Club. With enough interest, (minimum numbers required), there could be a class for you. We would probably run with the Senior class and scored separate. Lots of competition.

You never know. You could end up going to the world finals in Dubai. Don't let Luc have all the fun! So, who's interested? Go to http://www.mosportkartclub.com for club info.
    Kawartha Durham Kart Club
    http://www.kawarthadurhamkartclub.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Possible!

yes, I'm interested, either in competing or in assisting. Colm (Brampton) Former Goodwood kart Club member (1966)
    \"Love instilled into solid materials by loving craftmanship is the only creation of mankind to defeat time\"...Loyd-Paxton gallery, Dallas.

\"The faster one goes, the less one cares about the machinery or the destination\"...James Truslow Adams

\"I\'m going to be very, very tough\"...Scott Brayton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm actually just about to start my motorsports carreer.. CRG Rotax package #6 from a guy who moved from Ontario to BC, I need to practice more though.. Ive only been able to get one run out of it and that was still when it was owned by Genesis Racing so I couldn't go to fast.. Also I live in B.C... sorry..
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Interested

Yes, I could be interested. Used to race 25 years ago. Where can I get more information?