Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts

Question Rallye Sunseeker

I'm going for the first time this year and I'm just wondering if anyone has any reccomendations of stages to visit, and what to avoid.
    Also, I was wondering if it is worthwhile to go on the Friday as well as the Saturday, because there are only 2 stages on Friday (and they are night stages aren't they?).

If anyone has any views, opinions or anything I'd like to hear.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Not sure about saturday as il be going to that day of the rally for the 1st time myself. Friday is worth going for as its free and you can get fairly close to the action

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    2 Weeks after the Wyedean, and another quality rally to attend

Stage plans so far - Uddens, Wareham and then Ringwood, should be a good day, bring on the 6R4s, and if any of you true rally fans listen closely enough to Craig Bennets engine note in his 6R4 you might notice it sounds very similar to a certain red Peugeots OLD engine note
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Don't going to bother with the Friday night (think it's just a mickey mouse spectator stage) and to be honest since the scrapping of Avon Park/St Leonards (really miss not being able to stand on the kart track and watch them round a long, sweeping bend) we just go to stages that fit in best with the time we want to get out of bed.

I think we went to Wareham last year (where AB retired) and was quite good so probably head back there.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Wareham is only being used once this year and in the middle of the day too.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Lame. Seem to remember that last year it fitted in perfectly. Quite a difficult one cos it's quite far away from the other stages I think.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Well this rally is only a week away now (wahoo) and I was wondering which are the best stages to watch. Ideally I want to see some really fast sections, but they need to be easy-ish to get to and not far from others. I know, I dont ask much do I!?

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by astraracer20
    Well this rally is only a week away now (wahoo) and I was wondering which are the best stages to watch. Ideally I want to see some really fast sections, but they need to be easy-ish to get to and not far from others. I know, I dont ask much do I!?
    I'm the same!

I dont know what I'm doing...

I go there almost every year but never remember anything and like the Wyedean it'll be based on when we want to leave rather than what stage we'll go to. Bit gutted really because I miss my third Exeter City game of the season but rallying is so much better it just has to win

Senor Cosworth is likely to have the best advice and if anyone has proper stage times and maps then please share all. I've got some maps from last year but usually find out that stages are runnning in the other direction ro somethign.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the irish that were at the wyedean rally are headin on tour to the sunseeker....