Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Meeke 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kris Meeke 2008

As a keen supporter of Kris Meeke, I hadn't heard what Rallying he intends to do this year. His website doesn't make any reference. Anybody know anything?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sit in the house waiting for the phone to ring?
    Money is tighter in Ireland this year and he didn't do himself a lot of favours last year, did he?
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza2541
    and he didn't do himself a lot of favours last year, did he?
    Yer arse, 1 low speed off in an unfortunate location and you dismiss all he done?
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    He has a better finishing record than many of his contempraries in WRCs. Very unfortunate spot he went off in alrite, but maybe he should look at coming back through the PWRC or summat, best driver without a works seat without a doubt. If this was 2002, he would be a third driver

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    How depressing, a talented driver sat on his backside waiting for a phone call that isn't likely to happen. What's going on with the WRC?? The pity is, he's not the only one. Where are all the sponsors? But what are they gonna get out of it?

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    Yer arse, 1 low speed off in an unfortunate location and you dismiss all he done?

I was talking about his attitude, in particular his dealings with Donegal Motor Club.

Perhaps you should learn a little bit about the topic before posting?

As far as his off goes, to finish first, first you have to finish?
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was talking about his attitude, in particular his dealings with Donegal Motor Club.

Perhaps you should learn a little bit about the topic before posting?

As far as his off goes, to finish first, first you have to finish?

I'm quite familiar with said topic thanks, I think less said about the Donegal topic the better, I heard the club nearly pulled its self apart over it

Do a bit of research on his off, sure he went off the road, I just told you he was unfortunate where it happened, lots of people had small off and bumps into banks etc in Ireland, had there have been a decent bank rather than a drop where he went off my feeling is that damage and time loss would have been minimal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    I'm quite familiar with said topic thanks, I think less said about the Donegal topic the better, I heard the club nearly pulled its self apart over it

Do a bit of research on his off, sure he went off the road, I just told you he was unfortunate where it happened, lots of people had small off and bumps into banks etc in Ireland, had there have been a decent bank rather than a drop where he went off my feeling is that damage and time loss would have been minimal

Thats bullsh*t, the club had no bother at all with his wee tantrums. It was MSI that refused him not DMC, who gave him every oppertunity to come up with the licence, but he did annoy quite a few people that had done a lot for him in the past.
    You reap what you sow.

As far as Rally Ireland goes, he had one job to do, that was impress the factory teams, and he did not do it.
    All your excuses don't change that.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thats bullsh*t, the club had no bother at all with his wee tantrums. It was MSI that refused him not DMC, who gave him every oppertunity to come up with the licence, but he did annoy quite a few people that had done a lot for him in the past.
    You reap what you sow.

You're so wise, but my source is a DMC member....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You have to rely on a source?
    So all you have is hearsay?

Best give it up old chap, you know not what happened.