Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    There are things that seem to obvious that don't even need to be discussed, it was 3 years ago as is now. Matthew tallent is one of these things. We know that he is on WRC because is the son of Malcon Wilson.

All the other drivers gave much ROI to Stobart than Matthew Wilson, so these are too obvious things on this that some UK guys have dificult in accept.

But i don't defend a ban on Matthew as some guys full of irony.
    Three gears are enough!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    I think everyone in rallying world knows that Wilson has nothing of value to offer to the rallying world....he is just there to spend some money and have fun.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    I think everyone in rallying world knows that Wilson has nothing of value to offer to the rallying world....he is just there to spend some money and have fun.
    So many people Know so much about Wilson......I put a lot of it down to jealousy
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    So many people Know so much about Wilson......I put a lot of it down to jealousy
    Seriously ste898, you say give him time to learn but how much time he needs? Don't you think there should be atleast some indication that he is learning? I don't mind him driving in WRC and I don't care who's money is used to make it possible but I have to say that there really has not been any real signs that he would be able to step up to the higher level.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Only Matt his family and the team know what orders he is under........so unless anyone has this information how can anyone comment?
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Unfortunately, the results speak for themselves.
    Ken & Alex in WRC? Awesome!http://www.monsterworldrallyteam.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont also understand Wilson familys strategie, when is matthew supposed to show something, for me its difficult to belive that someone can become a rallydriver by just sitting in a car.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Only Matt his family and the team know what orders he is under........so unless anyone has this information how can anyone comment?

I thought it wasn't a secret. Malcom has said it many times. A 5-year plan which started what, three or four years ago ?? I think Matthew has to hurry if he is going to reach the goals
    Another Flying Finn