Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TRD1 BTCC Round 6-Silverstone Enduro

Can anyone stop the Alfa Romeo/Peter Vuko steamroller? Jon Brown showed good speed in the non-points round enduro at Brands Hatch earlier in the season. Vauxhall driver Luffield states he'll be present this round, and he showed great speed at this venue in the previous TRD1 BTCC championship...

Race details:
    Silverstone
    20 laps
    Rain
    NO QUALIFICATION ALLOWED
    DEFAULT SETUPS
    FULL GRIDS
    DIFFICULTY 85%
    NO CHEATS
    2 WHEELS ON AT ALL TIMES
    1 MANDATORY PIT STOP (do NOT alter time assigned by AI for pit stop, and know drive thrus)

Submit times by Wednesday, January 17 at midnight Hawaii time...

Thanks for participating!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I've decided that I will win this round
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm back for this one

With default settings to be used, i think i'll try something different and run a Peugeot this time out, rather than my normal Astra. That all good Tannat?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racer69
    I'm back for this one

With default settings to be used, i think i'll try something different and run a Peugeot this time out, rather than my normal Astra. That all good Tannat?
    Of course..

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MATE???!!!!

I figured you got toasted (again) on New Years Eve and were lying in a back alley somewherein Perth
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol one could say that, just been busy with the christmas/new year period & went away for abit, not anywhere near the PS2 to race.

NYE was a good one though......i think

I'm back for the rest of the series, i'm sitting on a rather embarrassing 18 points at the moment (my poor first two rounds didn't help )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re Silverstone Enduro

That was a tough enduro! The car was a handful on default settings. Did some decent times for the wet but I did not do enough practice to get a really good feel for the car. I would be surprised if I won this Rd. A good chance for others to take some points off me. The standard pit stop was very long - that long straight up the pits - I estimate it loses you over 40sec. And when you exit the pits the A.I hits the the wall - I tried a pit after the race to see if it was me - no!! it did it again - no damage but a slight dent in the bonnet. Anybody else experience this?
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah the same happened to me, i lost my front bumper as well as the deformed bonnet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2 times thus far (the Aussies-PV and racer69)..

I agree. They are a handful (and understeer like pigs) using default settings at this track...

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Times due today hock:

Oh nuts I have a 8:00am till 7:00 pm shift today!!
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Count yourself lucky!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Times due today hock:

Oh nuts I have a 8:00am till 7:00 pm shift today!!
    I'm on 8 'til 8 nights at the minute as I have been since last thursday!!!!!!

Last one tonight.

My times are in tannat, i've finally made it to a round.

No barrier slapping for me on my pit stops though. And like Mr Vuko I tried it again after my race and the same. The car heads for the wall but misses it each time.

Maybe i'll try it again in the other cars (as long as it isn't a breach of the rules)!!!!!
    BatRacer: Real racing in 5 minutes :cool:

More points from that last race than the previous 6!!!! Winning is cool :cool:

BatRacer: Edge of your seat stuff. :cool: