Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, poster formerly known as Tractorboy - you're not shown as banned on the other threads, just offline - I'm such a saddo I had to check in case it was to do with your Gordon Ramsay impression on the other thread

With regard to the subject of this thread the Season Pass certainly looks like the expensive way to not get your V8 fix to me - crumbs, for that price I could get to one of the other circuits the SCSA's are visiting and have a nice meal on the way home! Would need to be a few more cars to make me go too far for them though.
    We'll settle for buying the ticket when we can get to go this year - we'll still support the pick ups when we can even if they're not keeping the SCSAs company.
    Keep on trucking Stanty.
    All together 'Cheerios, cheerios, cheerios..'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    to think you could get a season pass for £40 once upon a time, have to say that rob compton had some good points expressed in his earlier threads! any way i'm gonna be too busy going to the other circuits this season (gonna be too busy)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by english4ever
    I've been banned!! it won't let me log in as Tractorboy no more. Hows you then Nick??
    I can't see where you are banned. I certainly haven't banned you.

What is the message you are getting?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'd give up for now jooles tractors probably at the dun cow having a few pints of diesel (snake bite n blackcurrant) any way hes from stanton and they struggle with computers down there!!! ha ha

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb
    to think you could get a season pass for £40 once upon a time, have to say that rob compton had some good points expressed in his earlier threads! any way i'm gonna be too busy going to the other circuits this season (gonna be too busy)
    Very very very very very very very very very busy :-)
    pin:
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how many buisy's (don't answer that) ha ha

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    come on guys a thread that i have started with 15 yes 15 replies-and no one having a go at me, looks like i will have to change that. he he
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    damn trouble maker ha ha

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    p.s hey witty looks like we won't be feeding you this season mate? watch out pick ups cos she gets hungry ha ha

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by english4ever
    I've been banned!! it won't let me log in as Tractorboy no more. Hows you then Nick??
    Not bad at all mate, just bored as hell with this long offseason.

Any chance I could stop by the lockup one saturday, just to stare at the Trophy cars if nothing else?