View Poll Results: Who will be Champion ?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loeb

94 61.84%
  • Sordo

0 0%
  • Hirvonen

26 17.11%
  • Latvala

9 5.92%
  • P.Solberg

13 8.55%
  • Atkinson

0 0%
  • Galli

7 4.61%
  • Gardemeister

3 1.97%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    I voted for Loeb.I was realistic.But I wish it will ba Gigi

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It is a waste of space to have this poll. Will Loeb win? Does Dolly parton sleep on her back? Do elks make love in the woods? Is the film "Loose change" a deliberate misunderstanding of facts?
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Looking at the votes here it shows that once again people are voting for who they "hope" will win the WDC rather than who they "think" will win the WDC.

Personally I think that on paper Loeb is the massive favorite (surprise!) but at the same time I have a feeling that Citroen will be the team that will have most difficulties adapting to Pirelli, so maybe that will benefit Ford.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    I go for Sébastien Loeb :

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    Where is Wilson...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Realistically Loeb must be the favorite to retain his title but I voted for Petter. I just like to dream as much as possible before Monte. This short dream may be the only pleasure for Subaru fan afterall.
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 642 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Looking at the votes here it shows that once again people are voting for who they "hope" will win the WDC rather than who they "think" will win the WDC.

Personally I think that on paper Loeb is the massive favorite (surprise!) but at the same time I have a feeling that Citroen will be the team that will have most difficulties adapting to Pirelli, so maybe that will benefit Ford.
    Yes. There are so many variables that predicting is difficult.

A year ago C4 WRC was unproven car and theoretically that could have been the Citroen's Achilles Heel. Now it is baptised by fire and looks like a worthy successor to Xsara.

Change of tyre rules, both the switch from BFG to Pirelli and the loss of mousse, will have an effect but to a what degree? Ford and Subaru have both worked with Pirelli, will that be an advantage for them? Which driver will adapt to mousseless tyres better/faster and how decisive role will punctures play?

Norway and Ireland are gone and Jordan is in, there is one event less than previously, snow and tarmac play smaller role than previously. Both Mikko and Seb lose one preferred surface rally (one snow and one tarmac less) so it should be pretty even change.

Tightened mechanical rules should not have an impact, reliability is so good these days.

Ford's management continues as before, Citroen has new top brass (Vaucard retired long ago, Frequelin at the end of year and now they have new team manager as well) which might or might not have an effect.

All in all, quite a lot of chances from before. Like you say, on paper Loeb and Citroen look very strong but... I remember how just about everyone predicted that McRae would ride on high to 1996 after winning his first title. Mikko quite isn't the man who sets me fire and Latvala - who is such a man - is still relatively inexperienced. Sensible vote would go for Seb but a bit more daring one could vote JML as well.

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    I voted for Latvala because he showed a lot of speed on all surfaces, with a year old car and without testing and because it is too easy to say Loeb will win it.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hmm... with people writing abt that Loeb might have a struggle for his fifth title I am almost tempetd to put him as my fav.driver.
    Go go go Loeb!!!
    Or maybe not
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    I think Loeb win but wish that hirvonen wins.
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh