Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Racing for Holland closes sports car operation.

I just read in this mornings AUtopsort that Jan Lammers has closed Racing for Hollands LMP programe, though presumebly still running the A1GP team. Unfortunatly I cant find any information on this on the net, so I'm wondering if its true.

Apparently, he has signed to race for Horag Lista next year and has said that he would like RfH to return to prototypes in the future.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh man, I really hope they come back
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That Dome chassis really should some great speed when it was first introduced-and who can't love that spectacular livery! Hasn't had much speed of late....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jan Lammers could not get the budget in time, so he should pay all the bils in front and hope to find the money. Just as he had to do the last couple of years. Now he first wants to have the budget in place for 2009, before he starts to think about Le Mans 2009. So no Le Mans 2008 for manager of RfH Jan Lammers, but just the driver Jan Lammers.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But an other Dutch team will do the LMS and Le Mans. Equippe Verschuur wil prepare a Porsche Spyder (LMP2), the first appearensce of the Audi cracker in Europe, for Van Merksteijn Motorsport. Drivers will be Peter Merksteijn senior, Jeroen Bleekemolen and....Jos Verstappen.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Great for our dutch endurance fans the return of Jos Verstappen in competition !

http://www.endurance-info.com/articl...rder=0&thold=0

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Only a small problem.... Van Merkstijn/Verstappen/Bleekemolen first have to qualify for Le Mans, there entry is not ensured. But I think the ASO wil welcome the Porsche Spyders. There are two other Porsche Spyders coming to the LMS. I have no information on which teams.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the ACO will really welcome to Spyder as they will finally bring the LMP2 some respect towards the other classes, they should then actually have a better seperation from GT1
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    Only a small problem.... Van Merkstijn/Verstappen/Bleekemolen first have to qualify for Le Mans, there entry is not ensured. But I think the ASO wil welcome the Porsche Spyders. There are two other Porsche Spyders coming to the LMS. I have no information on which teams.
    One of them is Horag Racing... with Jan Lammers. The other one is Team Essex(John Nielsen & Casper Elgaard).

This is one of the best sites for news about Le Mans. http://www.mariantic.co.uk/lmp/default.asp
    .................................................. ..................................................