Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Lord Almighty this is fecking grim.

No highlights on 5 then.

Don't mind watching it off the PC/streaming, but I usually tape the highlights if it was a good race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this could make sense sky get the daytona 500 live and the highlights espn get the rest of the season live and nascar now, both companys save money and both get nascar.
    espn is the only channel that has not said they aint showing nascar.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturgeon11
    this could make sense sky get the daytona 500 live and the highlights espn get the rest of the season live and nascar now, both companys save money and both get nascar.
    espn is the only channel that has not said they aint showing nascar.
    Nothing makes sense......... it's all rubbish.

NO Bristol, NO Dover, NO Darlington, Nothing..........

What do you mean by ESPN get the rest of the season, you talking about the change of networks after 16 races in the US. Somehow I don't think it will make any difference to us, ESPN will get no more new subscribers today than they would in May or June, so if they were going to show the races live, they would have made an announcement by now.

Need to all quickly find somewhere or somehow to watch the races on the web, lets focus or attention on this. TVU worked well for the 2008 shootout.

Just a thought, I know that all US bases in the UK have NASCAR streamed live to watch, so whose gonna drive over to one and ask, or somehow find a clever bod who knows how to tap into the US Forces SAT signal. These are just suggestions, if you get shot trying, dont come running to me
    - :spinhead: Oh he turned him !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    perhaps sky are going to see how many viewers they get for daytona 500 and then make a decision on the rest of the season.
    what i mean by espn is that channel 5 showed daytona 500 in 2007 or whenever it was then nasn showed the rest of season it could happen here but with sky and espn. espn are the only ones who havent said thier not showing it ch5, motors tv, eurosport all said no sky have the highlights and 500 espn and espn america havent said no yet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone know of a good website for nascar torrents?. i was a member of racing-underground.com a long time ago but my account is now inactive!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Try this one.Watched the bud shoot out on it last night.Not perfect but better than none

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?...ne=motorsports
    2010 NASCAR pickems champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    for the more technically minded, i set this up on my TV using dual output from my PC. Worked a treat and as the resolution of my TV is less than my monitor it looks better!

Stream wise, this was reliable, good picture quality and sound in sync. No breakup or stream drops. Be prepared for endless American adverts!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When is the highlights show on sky of budshootout,ive checked my tv guide and cant see it listed.Saw the last 20 laps of the race,fell alseep and missed the start after having too many beers in afternoon watching wales being robbed in the rugby!! (well ok i mean totally outplayed lol) The adverts even for this short spell of viewing were really hard work tho.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the first showing is 6pm on Monday 8th on SS4. if you want it in HD, then it's 1pm on Tuesday 9th on SS2, or 3pm SS3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks i was looking through the sun weekly tv guide,it shows Bass fishing for 6pm mon.