Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    This is what we have all been thinking all along: that Renault didn't want to have Heiki in the team to challenge Fernando like Lewis Hamilton did last year: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/64352

Let's hope that Heiki gets the ride at McLaren next year.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    So Flav/Alonso rate Heikki better than Piquet Jr....

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Wow FA to Renault, right after near-judgment day, what a surprize!! No one saw that one coming did they?

LH has already been designated number one, oppss I mean "team leader" to max (no pun intended) his chances at the evasive WDC that he choked on...I mean....... almost won last year....

so I think that HK will not be at mac...too bad..looks like we will just have Pedro as a distant number two lap dog...I mean equal teamate........
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly

so I think that HK will not be at mac...too bad..looks like we will just have Pedro as a distant number two lap dog...I mean equal teamate........
    well where else is there for him to go? its Mclaren or Farce India... Ron isn't a team boss that puts his eggs in one basket... he always has two very good drivers... Mika and Dc, dc and Kimi, Kimi and JPM, alonso and Hamilton... somehow i dont think Hamilton and De La Rosa is the way Ron will go when he has a chance of having 2007's rookie sensations in the one team. Hamilton and Heikki sounds like a very strong lineup to me!
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevincal
    Why the hell would you say that!? Seems rather unprofessional for a moderator...

Maybe you were half joking, but I get the feeling you really mean it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Possibly because they have sacked Heiki, a Finn?? Besides he did use a smiley.
    bingo!
    Why should I feel happy that a guy I support get's shafted by his manager?
    I am on the side of the moderators here because they do a bloody good job; and for anyone to suggest they cannot post in the same manner as anyone else (as long as it is within forum rules) is astonishing to me.
    Indeed, until I get paid to moderate I'm quite happy to express my opinions in a unprofessional manner when I see fit.

As a note though
    The views expressed
    are solely those of the member and do not reflect the views of
    the Admins, other moderating staff or sponsors
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevincal
    Why the hell would you say that!? Seems rather unprofessional for a moderator...

Maybe you were half joking, but I get the feeling you really mean it.
    I think professional, but could also really mean it.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    The only reason I can see why they dropped Kovalainen was because they thought he might be too much of a threat to Alonso.

According to various reports, Fernando was looking for a drive where he was the clear no.1, because apparantly he can't win a title otherwise.

It would be most ammusing if Piquet 'did a Hamilton' but I don't think Briatore would let it happen.
    Hah, Daddy Piquet will make sure his lil boy has every opportunity, I guarantee it. Nelson aint the kind of lowlife (IMO) you want to upset.......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    It's going to be fascinating to see what happens at Renault next year. It seems that Piquet was promised a race seat some time ago, long before Alonso became available, and Jnr is someone not short of confidence in his own abilities.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    It's going to be fascinating to see what happens at Renault next year. It seems that Piquet was promised a race seat some time ago, long before Alonso became available, and Jnr is someone not short of confidence in his own abilities.
    A quote from Autosport.... But it is understood that his speed ultimately cost him the chance of staying on board at Renault, because the returning Fernando Alonso did not want a teammate to pose the kind of challenge that he faced with Lewis Hamilton at McLaren this year. Link here http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/64352.

Oh dear Nando, you just can't manage it unaided my dear fellow, can you? Well, shame on you. You have shown yourself as a fraud. Lewis was a ROOKIE, and he beat you fair and square. I only hope Nelson is as good as his PR makes him out be, and screws FA over.

But, Chavio won't allow that, because he will use the team orders (but not team orders approach) to hold NPJr back. Ho hum, and people on here moan about RD.....?

Tsk, I ask you.....
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Alonso seems happy to have a rookie team-mate who is unlikely to pose him a threat. Now where have I heard that before?

Luckily for 'Nando, Flavio would never allow his special one to be upstaged by a team-mate. Kovy's better off out of there.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u