Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCAR24/7/365.5
    consistant my arse!.....how can renault say that they werrent going to use it when 9 employees admitted to looking at it!....its like saying i admit to tieing a woman to a railway track but i didnt mean to get her run over!
    Nope. McLaren was let off scot free the first time. It was only when they were found definitly using the data, to set testing priorities and for suggested testing strategies that they were penalized.

So this is consistent. If it turns out GF and HK were passing emails regards the Mac data, they can go back to court.

Finally, as I've been pointing out here for months... look what happened to Mac using Ferrari data, from puds to world beaters, and Renault using Mac data, from world beaters to puds... hope you get the idea!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but what i dont get is even if they didnt gain an unfair advantage...they STILL BROKE THE RULES! if there not gonna punish people whats the point in having them!
    Well done Dale JR....a fitting tribute to your father

dale earnhardt 1951-2001

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Well I suggest we all hang fire before castigating the FIA until they reveal the reasons and full hearing transcripts tomorrow...

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    and I'm sure that Max will be offering a fully funded seat in McLaren for anyone willing to tell tales just like he offered Alonso and DeLaRosa

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    And tomorrow there will be no punishment. The season will be over.
    Formula 1

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    And tomorrow there will be no punishment. The season will be over.
    With all this talk of 'puds' and the 'season' I guess it must be nearly Christmas.

At least Max is guaranteed 3 cards this year - the one from Ayrton, with the request to get rid of driver aids, one from Flav, and one from old faithful, Billion Dollar Bernard Charles.....

Oh and a GREAT BIG HAMPER from some Italian outfit called Ferrari.......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    With all this talk of 'puds' and the 'season' I guess it must be nearly Christmas.

At least Max is guaranteed 3 cards this year - the one from Ayrton, with the request to get rid of driver aids, one from Flav, and one from old faithful, Billion Dollar Bernard Charles.....

Oh and a GREAT BIG HAMPER from some Italian outfit called Ferrari.......
    don't forgeta big one from Hammy----
    without Max and his immunity,
    where o where would he
    and Freddie be......

Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCAR24/7/365.5
    but what i dont get is even if they didnt gain an unfair advantage...they STILL BROKE THE RULES! if there not gonna punish people whats the point in having them!
    That sounds a lot like what we were saying about McLaren when they weren't punished the first time.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    As Autosport point out, McLaren were not penalised either until they found the emails, phone calls, sms messages.....
    well Renault admitted thatthe info was shared on their computers, and discussed amongst their staff, PRECISELY what McClaren were guilty off to a much,much lesser degree.

So what exactly were McClaren fined $100 million for, I would like a full explanation of the difference between the two cases and why one dsereves no fine and the other the biggest sporting fine in the world!
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VkmSpouge
    If there was no evidence that Renault were intending to use the information then they are getting the same punishment McLaren got (ie. nothing). The FIA are being consistent.
    Exactly, but the same people who were shouting they want consistency are now against it!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro