Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its quiet a futile discussion the whole Rossi and Ducati thing.

Rossi is signed to Yamaha for another year and that is his current focus.

I think Valentino has put the Ducati concept out there to simply improve his worth.

In my previous post Rossi himself is now saying he will finish his career at Yamaha.

Perhaps being the only Yamaha on Bridgestone may well just end his career for him.

V.Rossi is a Champion to be admired, he is skillful, gifted, tough, energetic and a performer.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rossi ready to rack the cue...

Hmmm not sure what to make of this latest news

Casey Stoner is obviously doing Valentino Rossi's head in. First the seven-time champion followed Stoner in a switch from Michelin to Bridgestone tyres for 2008, then he said he would consider a jump to Ducati if next year's Yamaha doesn't prove fast enough. Now Rossi says he might give the whole game away if things don't improve.

"At the moment I really don't know how long I will stay in MotoGP," the Italian told the German magazine Auto Bild Motorsport. "A lot depends on how competitive we [Yamaha] are next year."

Stoner and his Ducati won 10 races this year on their merry way to the world title. The Italian won just four races and finished in third place in the championship after some reliability woes. Rossi's Yamaha deal runs until the end of 2008. "Yamaha has never been the quickest bike but this year we were even 15-20 kmh slower," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach24
    Its quiet a futile discussion the whole Rossi and Ducati thing.

Rossi is signed to Yamaha for another year and that is his current focus.

I think Valentino has put the Ducati concept out there to simply improve his worth.

In my previous post Rossi himself is now saying he will finish his career at Yamaha.

Perhaps being the only Yamaha on Bridgestone may well just end his career for him.

V.Rossi is a Champion to be admired, he is skillful, gifted, tough, energetic and a performer.
    Sure, he has better know-how than us about motogp.