Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
    Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    I think Henning was certainly the spectator's favourite, hardly saw him in a straight line all weekend. Nice pictures.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami
    Wilks drive was in my opinion amazing. Remember he drove an older Subaru, older than Meeke (he himself is 2 years younger than Meeke). He drove it the first time, Meeke has driven several rallies in Subaru this year. Meeke went off on first day, Wilks didn't but drove a perfect rally with no mistakes and amazing speed three days.

I would say Wilks is one of the most promising drivers at the moment (with Kopecky, Aava, Meeke, Andersson, Alén, Sandell, Nikara, Novikov).
    Subaru, Ford... a WRC car is a WRC car to these guys. Guy has done 5 WRC rallys this year, and failed to make even an impression on any of them. Even those who finished.... Wilks was off the road on many occasions, Sordo was in a field, Latvala took a fence out, Loeb over shot two times, Hirvonen was off in shakedown. Meeke was unfortunate, he just went off on the wrong place. I think this rally caught alot of people out, as the roads just turned to sh1te, making it hard for anyone to sure their true pace.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Josti
    Nice atmosphere picture of Henning there Geoff
    I second that. An awesome picture
    Another Flying Finn