Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no prospects from india i am afraid............
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Too bad we didn't had a 2007 Dakar topic on this forum. It would have been interesting to discuss about the 2-wheel competition. For the last two years, my country had a rider involved in the competition. In 2005 it was a businessman who had the ambition to finish the Dakar and he did it in 79th place. Last year we had one of the KTM dealers, a senior citizen, getting seriously injured on a liaison (crashing with another rider during a sand storm). This year we had 2 riders: Marcel Butuza and Emanuel Gyenes, both with a strong enduro and motorcross background. Gyenes in still in the competition doing very well actually for a rookie (he was 54th last time I checked). Yesterday he was one of the riders who gave a bit of fuel to Robby Gordon.

In Moto GP, Romanian teenager Robert Muresan (below) will ride a full season this year in the 125 cc class after having a few wildcard appearances in 2006. Scoring a World Championship point will be a huge achievement.
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai
    Too bad we didn't had a 2007 Dakar topic on this forum. It would have been interesting to discuss about the 2-wheel competition. For the last two years, my country had a rider involved in the competition. In 2005 it was a businessman who had the ambition to finish the Dakar and he did it in 79th place. Last year we had one of the KTM dealers, a senior citizen, getting seriously injured on a liaison (crashing with another rider during a sand storm). This year we had 2 riders: Marcel Butuza and Emanuel Gyenes, both with a strong enduro and motorcross background. Gyenes in still in the competition doing very well actually for a rookie (he was 54th last time I checked). Yesterday he was one of the riders who gave a bit of fuel to Robby Gordon.

In Moto GP, Romanian teenager Robert Muresan (below) will ride a full season this year in the 125 cc class after having a few wildcard appearances in 2006. Scoring a World Championship point will be a huge achievement.
    Is he related to Georghe Muresan? If so, I hope he doen't take after him because Georghe was a 7'7" basketballer monster!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kallio having first season at 250s. Hopefully he can fight for the rookie title at least. Even that is difficult because so many good riders have moved up. Depends much how good KTM is this year. I don't expect him to challenge for the title (I think it's up to names which were there last year already, Lorenzo, Dovi, de Angelis, Aoyama and Locatelli to mention a few)

Ajo Motorsport has better bikes than last year. Malaguti adventure was very disappointing. Not having too much hopes on rider line-up. As they are named Derbi (Spanish) it would have been nice to see younger Espargaro there as he dominated Spanish championship and had few good events in World Championship as well, most notably at Valencia.

I don't follow Supersports that much that I can comment about those.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Marko Rohtlaan has been recently racing in endurance world championship, but I'm not sure, what are his plans for 2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sorry and afraid I don't have the time to review all the spanish riders...
    _______aivan a.k.a. psilocybe________
    :champion: Carlos, you'll always be my KING :champion:
    ______:bounce: VAMOS DANI!!!!!! :bounce:______

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Does anyone know if there will be some Chinese riders in 125 or 250 this year ? I know they have wild cards at the Shanghai round, but I thought they might get a team together for the rest of the year.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Is he related to Georghe Muresan? If so, I hope he doen't take after him because Georghe was a 7'7" basketballer monster!
    No way! He's the son of a wealthy businessman in the West of Romania. Muresan is actually a very common name especially in that part of the country (the name comes from the Mures river). So, not related at all, although 'Big Ghitza' was born in the West of the country too (known as Transylvania).
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    no prospects from india i am afraid............
    Narain Kartikheyan is your promising prospect ...

Currently we have a talented young rider Doni who usually play wildcard of 125 cc at Sepang, unluckily he is under Yamaha Indonesia that currently stop producing/developing 125 cc two stroke bike therefore he only ride old rubbish bike to judge how good actually he is. This season seems his manager will put him a ride on 250 cc class, this maybe still far from prospect but he is the only one our zero to hero

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This is only to let you know about my rider challenge after following through Tamada website as it is stated in official motorcycle websites thread, but frankly i was following Kropotkin homepage which also put some links as such.

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global...oni/index.html

I don't hope people get bored with this, i just don’t think it is an absurdness ;p