Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yet another one off race proposal

i doubt this will create that much interest as theres already several million other races going on at the moment

But, the idea is a 1 off mini enduro, between 10 and 20 laps around donington, in a formula 3, or maybe another car that isn't been used in any of the current series. or maybe an F1 car from 1986, 1996 or 2006.

default settings apart from gears and tyres perhaps, start at the back, pit stops on.

bit of a challenge instead of the usual, qualify then run off with the race.

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If it's something I've unlocked, I'm there r_i
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    those f1 cars are pretty hard to drive. well for some of us. but I really like the idea of a race where we actually have to race other cars instead of qualifying on the pole then running away from the field.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio