Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JiR Team Scot

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Last time i checked
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    When it was? :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is from The Dovi Fan Club, so I don't have a link to post!!
    Seems like Dovi is enjoying his new ride..

30/10/2007 7/11/2007 MOTOGP TEST, Valencia

VALENCIA HOLDS THE LAST RACE OF THE 2007 MOTOGP SEASON

After the end of the 2007 MotoGP Championship at Valencia last Sunday, yesterdayAndrea made his debut in MotoGP with the Honda RC212V of the new Jir Team Scot during the first closed-season test session, which marks the build-up for their 2008 MotoGP campaign.
    JiR Team Scot rider and 2004 125cc championship runner-up Andrea Dovizioso spent the day acquainting himself with the 2007 Honda RC212V four-stroke and Michelin tyres – a completely different package from the 250cc two-stroke Dunlop-shod machine that he took to second-place in this year’s 250cc championship. Today the 21-year-old Italian will complete the second and final day of his first test on a four-stroke 800cc MotoGP machine.

Andrea Dovizioso #4 – Rider, JiR Team Scot MotoGP
    “Riding the 800 today was really good fun for me. The power is good but there’s not too much like the older 990cc bike, which I tried back in 2004. People ask about the difference between the 250 and the 800. The biggest thing is the completely different the way the power comes in: with the 250 the power is high in the rev-range, with the 800 there is power everywhere. Also electronics make a big difference. On every corner I can open fully the throttle and traction control handles it – even on a bike with more than 100bhp more than my 250! If I did that on a 250 I would go flying in the air and it would hurt! I think that the electronics can be both good and bad, as sometimes I would like a bike that I could powerslide and perhaps one that would be a little more difficult to ride. Today the important thing was to feel comfortable on the bike so we didn’t make any changes to the standard bike. Maybe tomorrow we will see if we start to change things. This is the start of a new adventure for me and I’m looking forward to the challenge of taking on the World’s best riders in MotoGP next year.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    When it was? :
    1960? Even though i wasn't alive
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    I think de Angelis would take the #3..
    Alex De Angelis will have #15 next year.

#3 this year was becouse Alex did get third '06 and in '06 he did have #7 becouse he was no.7 '05 in the 250GP championship.

I miss the day's when the riders did have the number they did get thru the result the year before. Hayden should have #8 next year, as "numbers dont lie"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by axxexs
    Hayden should have #8 next year, as "numbers dont lie"
    Zing! Take that Trick Daddy!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    1960? Even though i wasn't alive
    Oh ... no wonder if you like the mudguard 60's stuff.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by axxexs
    I miss the day's when the riders did have the number they did get thru the result the year before.
    I like riders constantly use the same number for the whole career, like 46, the consistent works that way.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok..I'm probably having a blonde moment here or too many Bundys but explain this to me ..

Dovi can't have #34 because it "belongs " to Schwantz and he is retired from the sport!

Why then can Checa use #7 in MotoGP wasn't that Barry Sheenes number!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dovi ..Looking "REAL" good!!