Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oz site mcnews.com.au to get an upgrade

Hey, one for the Aussies here but I think all of our members might find this site useful. I use mcnews to get the hard data on racing, and motorsportforums for some insight and secret stuff

http://mcnews.com.au is to get an upgrade shortly, not much wrong with the current site but progress is progress.

The new site will be along the lines of this ATV-dedicated site they have created - http://www.atvpod.com.au

Jackal, Trev posted it to fordforums.com.au where I'm a member, to solicit feedback, I told him I'd post it here.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yer the upgrades are posted on the mcnews.com.au forum aswell The old site is just about past its used by date IMO, so i say bring on the re-vamp..

I may or may not have seen the re-design some months ago
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If it ain't broke.......

Sometimes people try too hard to create something better and in so doing actually take a step back.

Apply the Kiss principal - Keep It Simple Stupid

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whilst I really like McNews.com.au and it is one of the first ports of call for me to get all my motorcycling information, the format has become very dated and un update is very much needed. I agree with Mach24 though and keep the design simple so it remains easy to navigate and read rather than clutter it up with too much going on.
    Get off my lawn