Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JETFX...
    Boring eh??? Only if your not a Stoner fan
    Personally I just cant get enough of any of the Aussies dishing out ass whoopings all round! nice to see the boot back an Aussie foot again I reckon.

Hope Casey laps em all actually
    I hope that Casey can win too, but a bit more opportunity is welcome. I support also for the Aussies.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Vale might now actually loose second position.........I'd be very surprised if he did though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nightmare end to a nightmare season for Valentino

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63768

And Quali results:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't know about the KR sponsorship thing - I'm gonna throw in too.

Here's to an entertaining Valencia race!

1. Stoner
    2. Hayden
    3. Pedrosa
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh, even though i bag Guintoli for the qualifier thing.... that's a great effort to sit 5th. But having been on qualifiers essentially the entire weekend, his race pace isn't going to be much chop..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    Vale might now actually loose second position.........I'd be very surprised if he did though.
    I reckon Vale will be on the grid.

Ryder Notes: Hurting
    by julian ryder, on the ground in spain
    Saturday, November 03, 2007
    Valentino Rossi has never missed a race in his 191-race Grand Prix career, but there is a chance that that run will come to an end tomorrow. He suffered a big crash coming out of turn one in qualifying and has three breaks in his right hand and a very sore back. He will try and ride in warm-up tomorrow.

The camber in turn one runs out very quickly and it looks as if he got in a bit hot, ran wide, the bike fishtailed violently three times and finally threw him down the road. It was a messy crash.

There are two things that might persuade Rossi to ride tomorrow, the thought of pole man Dani Pedrosa winning and taking second place in the championship off him, Valentino has never finished lower than second since his first GP year in 125s when he was ninth back in 1996. Also, Max Biaggi did 201 consecutive races.
    You might think from a cursory glance at the grid that Nicky Hayden was in good shape on a track that he really likes. Not so. He used three qualifiers for the first time this year and took two-and-a-half seconds off his time. Before the Q-tyres went in, Nicky's tyres just weren't working and he was way down the order. You need a front row start here, and Nicky's got that but he'll need his team to perform a miracle or two between now and the end of warm-up if he is going to stand a chance of being a winner with the number-one plate.

]Random Thoughts
    Carlos Checa spent the night in hospital with serious stomach pain. He checked himself out for qualifying but went back for more tests. His medication includes 'a mild laxative', something you wouldn't have thought necessary after riding a Honda V4 on qualifiers.

It's official: the tyre allocation will go up to 40 next year; 18 front and 22 rear.

The best line in the front-row press conference came from Gabor Talamcsi, the Hungarian who could become his country's first world-champion tomorrow. Asked how he would sleep tonight he replied "No problem; my motorhome is very nice".

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Rossi is understandably slowest in warm-up by almost 2 seconds... Will he race though? He's injured, off pace, and it looks like Stoner will guarantee him second in standings, by the looks of warmup (AGAIN)...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also noticed that Tech 3 have announced their dropping Dunlop for next year.... hmmmm whats the bet they will run Bridgestones now also in 08 and be the Yamaha tyre setting test guinea pigs for Rossi
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well that was not quite how it was supposed to pan out... congrats to Pedrosa and HRC, bodes well for 2008. Great result for Hopper too. Otherwise it was business as usual, apart from Rossi circulating at the back of the field in the early stages.

Now what do we do for the next 5 months?????
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Racing starts early March, so its only 3-4 months, considering pre-season testing too
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!