Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nakano signs for Gresini..

Its a done deal

Check out http://www.motogp.com

Im happy for Shinya, hope he can do good things back on stones..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's great news. Expect a couple of podiums now he's back on Bridgies.

I guess that means Elias will be following fellow Gresini rider Melandri to Ducati.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, funny how Stoner has turned the Duc into 'the ride of choice'
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I do wish him well, we know he's good despite this year being a disaster. Mind you, I'm not a great fan of the JiR squad in recent years - they're struggling. Strange that Alex de Angelis has got the Gresini seat and Dovi's gonna be on the JiR bike, actually.

-------------------

The other day I wrote out the lineup for 2008 and was trying to estimate the order (I put Biaggi in this Gresini seat at the time). Really don't have a clue what the form-book is going to look like at this stage...
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think JiR will be largely obsolete next year, they will be largely taken over by Team Scot Honda.. They seem to get the most out of Dovi's 250

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    I do wish him well, we know he's good despite this year being a disaster. Mind you, I'm not a great fan of the JiR squad in recent years - they're struggling. Strange that Alex de Angelis has got the Gresini seat and Dovi's gonna be on the JiR bike, actually.

-------------------

The other day I wrote out the lineup for 2008 and was trying to estimate the order (I put Biaggi in this Gresini seat at the time). Really don't have a clue what the form-book is going to look like at this stage...
    IMHO Dovi should be "top satellite" Honda next year in terms of getting parts, I cant see HRC preferring De Angelis or De Puniet or even Nakano (they gave him almost nothing this season)
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    also I wonder about HRC's involvement in the gressini lineup

Biaggi or Nakano

a rider HRC hates or a Japanese rider that will keep Honda's domestic market happy

In any case good luck to him, back on stones lets see what he can do
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well, dorna needs a Japanese rider with 4 Japanese manufactures isn't it?

next to that, what a difference for Gresini, Melandri and Elias or De Angelis and Nakano.. Hope for him it takes out good, but I fear the worst!
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am so happy for Shinya I think he has struggled with the Michelins, and it will be great to see what he can do now he is back on the stones. I think we will see a podium or two in the near future.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    IMHO Dovi should be "top satellite" Honda next year in terms of getting parts, I cant see HRC preferring De Angelis or De Puniet or even Nakano (they gave him almost nothing this season)
    I completely agree with that and reckon that he will join Pedrosa at Repsol in 09 unless Hayden pulls out another championship or at least beats Dani.

Also, I'm much happier Nakkers got the nod over Biaggi who should now concentrate on finishing his career in WSB where he would be a genuine title contender rather than making up numbers.
    Get off my lawn