Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wha..No Sepang Thread

I noticed there was no Sepang thread yet. I guess the championship really is over.

Looks like another Casey cake walk if the first day of practise is anything to go by.

Rossi might as well run Bridgestones this weekend. At this point I can imagine Michelin being motivated to provide him anything but garbage rubber for the weekend.
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So far, the Kawasaki's are looking strong after the first 2 practice sessions. The usual suspects are up there, apart from Rossi, though, I expect the latter to get it together in Qualifying. I think it will rain half way through the Q session, so it will be a lottery IMO. If it does rain, we may even see Guintoli on pole, that would be great to see.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is pretty quiet in here, especially since Jorge hasn't quite been crowned yet, and the 125 title duel is still very much on.

Think everyone's mostly waiting for the final bits of the picture for 2008 to fall into place shortly.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe a few comments coming soon re control tyre news today... get ready for a season with mandatory pit stops just so we might see any overtaking, ala F1??????
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What about comments on the new surface as Sepang and the trouble it seems to be giving ALL the riders in FP?
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Judging by the first three practice sessions you have to say Stoner, DePuniet, West and Hopkins are the most consistantly quick..

It's going to be a cracker of a qualifying session (touch wood that its dry) and then a cracking race.. The championship may be over, but pride is on the line..

MotoGP
    1. Stoner
    2. Hopkins
    3. West

1. Lorenzo
    2. Dovi
    3. Kallio

1. Pasini
    2. Talmacsi
    3. Cortese

Can't wait
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great effort By Dani getting Pole at the death.... Fantastic from Ant and Randy. Vale..... struggled

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow... Go Dani! I would like to see him make it a good fight for #2 in the championship.
    Apparently the Michelins are not so crap after all?? at least with their qualifiers. Team green is really upping their qualifying efforts too great to see. Hope they can carry over to serious race pace, could surely through a spanner or two into the works of the race for #2 and #3 etc in title fight.

Guess we will have to wait yet again to findout wazup with the control tyre story? wonder whats going on with the delayed 'official' announcement! word from Michelin is they are happy with the pending decision but they also suggest tyre competition will still remain between the manufacturers.... hmmm how will that be, so the plot thickens???
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, I tipped Sandro to come third in the race and thats where he qualified, shortly AFTER my tips

Gooo Sandro (fantasy team member) .. Great job by all Aussies, Bridgestone looking much stronger on race rubber than the Frenchies..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JETFX...
    Wow... Go Dani! I would like to see him make it a good fight for #2 in the championship.
    Apparently the Michelins are not so crap after all?? at least with their qualifiers. Team green is really upping their qualifying efforts too great to see. Hope they can carry over to serious race pace, could surely through a spanner or two into the works of the race for #2 and #3 etc in title fight.

Guess we will have to wait yet again to findout wazup with the control tyre story? wonder whats going on with the delayed 'official' announcement! word from Michelin is they are happy with the pending decision but they also suggest tyre competition will still remain between the manufacturers.... hmmm how will that be, so the plot thickens???
    Vale will be on Bridgestones....... you can take that to the bank.